Sheffield music artist new track.. feedback welcome!

Amaranthus

Never trust a band that can't even spell its own name right!

Why aren't they called Smoky Rooms?

There is if they're unemployed people from Sheffield desperately trying to pretend they're LA gangstas!

I thought rap was all about keeping it real?

My gosh, you really are quite thick; is it intentional? To answer your question, no, people who disagree with me are not retards. On the other hand, people who belittle and mock hard working people for no apparent reason, are.

You really are borderline retard aren't you? How are they unemployed? This is what they do for a living. We have our own recording studio and LLP company which has been built from absolutely nothing, with no help or funding from anyone. And what LA has to do with anything, I have no idea. If you can't recognise a Yorkshire accent when you hear one I don't know what I can suggest. If you have nothing better to do than belittle people who work hard 7 days a week, trying to make a legitimate living, I feel sorry for you.

Look teuts, you can try to spin this discussion on its head and pretend I wasn't insulted and mocked first, but it's all here in black and white.

I don't think you have been insulted at all, you're the one insulting people. I agree with both of the things he said.

I guess calling people borderline retarded and thick is normal behaviour for people who buy your music.

I don't think you have been insulted at all, you're the one insulting people. I agree with both of the things he said.

I guess calling people borderline retarded and thick is normal behaviour for people who buy your music.

You have a point there, Teuton. Mr Smoky Rooms's track is exactly the kind of "music" chavs have blaring out of their mobiles on the back seat of buses. Little wonder that shaz112 is acting like a foul-mouthed chav if that's her target market.

You have a point there, Teuton. Mr Smoky Rooms's track is exactly the kind of "music" chavs have blaring out of their mobiles on the back seat of buses. Little wonder that shaz112 is acting like a foul-mouthed chav if that's her target market.

This is exactly the type of nasty, insulting attitude which warranted a perfectly reasonable response from myself. Thanks for proving my point. :D

"I've got bitches on my balls"?

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.

Anyway, no, its not my thing, so I suppose I'm not in a great position to judge - however I'd say its fairly limited in mainstream appeal, just since it lacks much of a hook. The beats and vocals are tight, but there's not enough to the chorus (if you can call it that) to really suck in a 'pop' audience. Just my 2 cents.

Also - the general perception of rappers is that they're all massively self-centred and recording songs just to stroke their ego. A video built around a guy looking in the mirror while rapping begins to look very much like a parody...

I agree rickie, she started the name calling then tried to claim the moral high ground.

:hihi:

Oh well, I knew it wouldn't be to most people's taste. Believe it or not, it actually has good feedback in other places. :hihi:

Were all those places the back of the bus on your way to work?

Was the cameraman intoxicated at the time of filming the video because he seems to be swaying a bit :huh:

I agree rickie, she started the name calling then tried to claim the moral high ground.

Were all those places the back of the bus on your way to work?

Was the cameraman intoxicated at the time of filming the video because he seems to be swaying a bit :huh:

Get a life teuts.