Sheffield music artist new track.. feedback welcome!

Amaranthus

Because anyone who doesn't think you're videos are great must be joking :roll:

Next time you post one of your videos maybe you could ask people to tell you how good they are instead of asking for opinions. Then you wouldn't have to start being nasty and calling anyone who doesn't agree with you names :loopy:

Good luck with your 'business' you're going to need it :thumbsup:

My God, explaining things to you is excruciating.

NO. That is not what i said.

At the bottom of your post you linked 3 'joke' artists and suggested I work with them. I did not find this funny. Therefore I told you that your joke was not funny.

Do you understand? :roll:

Edit: and BTW, there have been others who have criticised the video on this thread but I have not 'called them names' for it because they weren't being rude or mocking. The problem is not your opinion, it's your attitude. Though I don't expect you to understand this.

Edited by Amaranthus

sorry. I didn't really understand it. Can you ask him to stop jerking his arms in the video and maybe sing more clearly so we can understand what the words are all about ?

It would also be nice to see some of the musicians who play on the music, they may look more interested. Your boy is never going to get anywhere looking as bored as that.

New track by one of our up and coming artists, Smokey Roomz.

Check it out

Would love to get some feedback on it and hear what people think.

Thanks. :)

Not really my kind of thing I'm afraid, but it's well put together, professional and probably commercially quite viable. Lyrically it's fairly typical ho's and big dicks kind of stuff, which doesn't really do it for me. The guy can rap, but there are guys out there who have much more original subject matter and have more wit about them.

Re teuton - I seem to recall him popping up now and then with some poorly expressed, inarticulate and sometimes downright bizarre ideas about music before. Quite rude and unconstructive too. I'd advise you to ignore him; his opinion is about as useful as asking a vegatarian where to get good steak.

My God, explaining things to you is excruciating.

NO. That is not what i said.

At the bottom of your post you linked 3 'joke' artists and suggested I work with them. I did not find this funny. Therefore I told you that your joke was not funny.

Do you understand? :roll:

Edit: and BTW, there has been others who have criticised the video on this thread but I have not 'called them names' for it because they weren't being rude or mocking. The problem is not your opinion, it's your attitude. Though I don't expect you to understand this.

Then please don't bother because none of my posts required a response from you.

You have ignored any other posts which have said they don't like it so please do the same with mine.

You're the one with the attitude, you have called someone borderline retard and thick. This maybe normal behaviour for you but for most people it isn't.

I'm suprised this thread has lasted this long because of your replies, the only reason i haven't reported it myself is so people can see what you're like.

If you're going to call everyone who doesn't like your artists borderline retard or thick then you're going to have a lot of enemies.

Good luck.

Edited by teuton

You have ignored any other posts which have said they don't like it so please do the same with mine.

You're the one with the attitude, you have called someone borderline retard and thick. This maybe normal behaviour for you but for most people it isn't.

I'm suprised this thread has lasted this long because of your replies, the only reason i haven't reported it myself is so people can see what you're like.

If you're going to call everyone who doesn't like your artists borderline retard or thick then you're going to have a lot of enemies.

Good luck.

Yes, I think I will take Halibut's advice and ignore you in future. Anyone with half a brain, reading through this whole thread can see who is being unreasonable and nasty. Everything I'm saying to you is clearly just hitting a thick skull and bouncing off anyway. And I haven't 'ignored' anyone, I've read the replies and responded when I've felt necessary, as people do on forums. I've clarified numerous times now that I was not calling people 'retard' because they did not like the video, I was responding to a particularly mean, uncalled for and completely unintelligent post. I will not keep reiterating myself. Feel free to report my posts. I guarantee you will achieve nothing by this as the mods are not stupid and will be able to see straight through you.

Night.

Good luck.

Hopefully, most of the people she comes across won't be as agressive and unneccasarily confrontational as you appear to be. They'll probably offer criticism more constructively and intelligently.

Oh dear, showing your true colours now. So anyone who disagrees with you is a retard are they?

I see from your post history that you have a long record of turning abusive when people comment on the laughable plastic gangsta rap music your mates turn out . I'll leave you to your fantasies that you might one day scrape a living out of music - but face it it ain't gonna happen!

In fairness to the OP, your remark showed a remarkable lack of insight and intelligence, both in conception and delivery.

In fairness to the OP, your remark showed a remarkable lack of insight and intelligence, both in conception and delivery.

So it's acceptable to call someone close to retarded, that's a nice thing to do is it?

I don't think so, I think it's the act of someone who doesn't have the intelligence to argue back so skips to name calling.

The OP asked for opinions and I gave mine, I don't really care who likes my opinion and who doesn't.

If the OP and artist are serious about working in the music industry then I guess they better get used to putting up with people's opinions because they aren't all going to be nice.

Halibut I hope you got your IPod fixed :)

So it's acceptable to call someone close to retarded, that's a nice thing to do is it?

I don't think so, I think it's the act of someone who doesn't have the intelligence to argue back so skips to name calling.

The OP asked for opinions and I gave mine, I don't really care who likes my opinion and who doesn't.

If the OP and artist are serious about working in the music industry then I guess they better get used to putting up with people's opinions because they aren't all going to be nice.

Halibut I hope you got your IPod fixed :)

Look teuts, you can try to spin this discussion on its head and pretend I wasn't insulted and mocked first, but it's all here in black and white. It's no good trying to take the moral high ground and tell people what is and isn't nice. It was all well and good for you and rickie to be nasty when it suited you. And both your jokes showed a lack of intelligence as well as poor taste - lets not forget that. If you wish to concentrate on one sentence and disregard everything else I said then do so, but I didn't just insult rickie, I gave him a concise explanation as to why he is an idiot.