Sheffield music artist new track.. feedback welcome!

Amaranthus

That hilarious...

So you don't like the music, you don't like the video, you don't like the name... I get it. That's fair enough, you're entitled to an opinion. There's really no need to start making fun of people though.

There is if they're unemployed people from Sheffield desperately trying to pretend they're LA gangstas!

I thought rap was all about keeping it real?

There is if they're unemployed people from Sheffield desperately trying to pretend they're LA gangstas!

I thought rap was all about keeping it real?

You really are borderline retard aren't you? How are they unemployed? This is what they do for a living. We have our own recording studio and LLP company which has been built from absolutely nothing, with no help or funding from anyone. And what LA has to do with anything, I have no idea. If you can't recognise a Yorkshire accent when you hear one I don't know what I can suggest. If you have nothing better to do than belittle people who work hard 7 days a week, trying to make a legitimate living, I feel sorry for you.

You really are borderline retard aren't you? How are they unemployed? This is what they do for a living. We have our own recording studio and LLP company which has been built from absolutely nothing, with no help or funding from anyone. And what LA has to do with anything, I have no idea. If you can't recognise a Yorkshire accent when you hear one I don't know what I can suggest. If you have nothing better to do than belittle people who work hard 7 days a week, trying to make a legitimate living, I feel sorry for you.

Oh dear, showing your true colours now. So anyone who disagrees with you is a retard are they?

I see from your post history that you have a long record of turning abusive when people comment on the laughable plastic gangsta rap music your mates turn out . I'll leave you to your fantasies that you might one day scrape a living out of music - but face it it ain't gonna happen!

Oh dear, showing your true colours now. So anyone who disagrees with you is a retard are they?

I see from your post history that you have a long record of turning abusive when people comment on the laughable plastic gangsta rap music your mates turn out . I'll leave you to your fantasies that you might one day scrape a living out of music - but face it it ain't gonna happen!

My gosh, you really are quite thick; is it intentional? To answer your question, no, people who disagree with me are not retards. On the other hand, people who belittle and mock hard working people for no apparent reason, are.

It's not really my scene but I can appreciate the hard work that has gone in to this and the talent behind it. Hats off to these guys for getting off their backsides and making it happen. I wish them every success.

Thanks Darth Vader. I think what rickiethecat and teuton are unable to comprehend is that you can dislike something and put across that opinion without mocking and making pathetic jokes about people. How they can freely do this with no compassion for humanity and the fact that people have dedicated their lives to something they're passionate about, I cannot understand. I guess some people are just inherently mean.

uk hip hop sadly always gets derided as inferior to us stuff, always has, always will, thats why skinnyman, taskforce, braintax etc arent bigger, yet skinnyman released one of the greatest albums ive ever heard.

MC pitman for president by the way :P

It's not a band, it's a solo artist.

And try telling that to Snoop Dogg, Eazy-E, Outkast, Ghostface Killah etc. etc. That was such a crud joke.

Thanks Darth Vader. I think what rickiethecat and teuton are unable to comprehend is that you can dislike something and put across that opinion without mocking and making pathetic jokes about people. How they can freely do this with no compassion for humanity and the fact that people have dedicated their lives to something they're passionate about, I cannot understand. I guess some people are just inherently mean.

You asked for opinions so i gave you mine, i am not a mean person but i think leading someone on to dedicate their lives to something which is never going to be sucessfull is wrong.

There's a reason the artists you mentioned above got into the charts and became sucessfull, it's because they are talented. I'm not saying your artists aren't talented but Snoop Dogg and the others are on another level.

I'm sorry but i don't think your artists have much chance of making it into the charts and making a career out of it, i think it's good for them as a hobby but they should look for a proper career as i don't see how it can be a business or career without chart sucess.

This is just my opinion, like i said in my first post, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

These people all think they have the talent to have a music career, why don't you invite them to work with you, surely if they think they have the talent then they deserve it?

You asked for opinions so i gave you mine, i am not a mean person but i think leading someone on to dedicate their lives to something which is never going to be sucessfull is wrong.

There's a reason the artists you mentioned above got into the charts and became sucessfull, it's because they are talented. I'm not saying your artists aren't talented but Snoop Dogg and the others are on another level.

I'm sorry but i don't think your artists have much chance of making it into the charts and making a career out of it, i think it's good for them as a hobby but they should look for a proper career as i don't see how it can be a business or career without chart sucess.

This is just my opinion, like i said in my first post, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

These people all think they have the talent to have a music career, why don't you invite them to work with you, surely if they think they have the talent then they deserve it?

Okay hun, that's your view.

For the record, I don't think your stand up comedy aspirations will amount to anything either. ;)

I don't think your stand up comedy aspirations will amount to anything either. ;)

Because anyone who doesn't think you're videos are great must be joking :roll:

Next time you post one of your videos maybe you could ask people to tell you how good they are instead of asking for opinions. Then you wouldn't have to start being nasty and calling anyone who doesn't agree with you names :loopy:

Good luck with your 'business' you're going to need it :thumbsup: