Sheffield music artist new track.. feedback welcome!

Amaranthus

Well since everyone else on here is to nice to say anything then I'll have to do it.

I thought it was rubbish, the singing was subpar and the video wasn't great. I don't see how this artist :loopy: can be described as up and coming. I think he has more chance of building a space shuttle and successfully landing it on the moon than getting into the charts.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Only my opinion but sorry I didn't like it. Got quite a few albums along this genre's lines but this is nowhere near as good as any of the weakest tracks on any of them. Nothing catchy / interesting / or lyrics with a hook. Bland repetitive music with no build or anthemic parts, and a video which wouldn't look out of place being submitted as part of a GCSE Media Studies piece of coursework - mirror, trash can fire, couple of women, guy in a hat, who cares? I'm afraid I wouldn't listen to it again even if I was given it for free.

I also think that, seeing as this is supposed to be a family orientated forum, you should warn people about the occasionally explicit lyrics contained in the song.

Just my two cents, Al.

Edited by xxALxx
Typo

New track by one of our up and coming artists, Smokey Roomz.

Check it out

Would love to get some feedback on it and hear what people think.

Thanks. :)

reminds me of ice t or the darker side of Hijack

Never trust a band that can't even spell its own name right!

Why aren't they called Smoky Rooms?

It's not a band, it's a solo artist.

And try telling that to Snoop Dogg, Eazy-E, Outkast, Ghostface Killah etc. etc. That was such a crud joke.

I think it'z becauze they think uzing z's instead of s's is cool :headbang:

That hilarious...

So you don't like the music, you don't like the video, you don't like the name... I get it. That's fair enough, you're entitled to an opinion. There's really no need to start making fun of people though.