Dog friendly pub with sky sports

Hi, thought I would start a new thread as the other threads re dog friendly pubs/pubs with sky sports don't cover both things so- can anyone recommend a dog friendly pub that has Sky Sports on?

Thanks

no pubs take dogs i dont think..

Wrong.

The Norfolk Arms does.

no pubs take dogs i dont think..

Rockingham arms at Wentworth does too. (Don`t know about sky though)

,,,I think it depends if they are serving food, whether or not they would allow dogs in.

Cobden View in Crookes :-)

......dogs are often much better behaved tham some children. I knew somebody who worked at the Parkhead Carvery, and tells me that the amount of times she had to return kids to the parents who were engrossed in chats with friends they hadn't noticed the child was about to make an escape bid on to Ecclesall Road, or charging round the restaurant

I've deleted the name-calling as it was not necessary.

Does anyone know the answer to msweatherwax's question?

,,,I think it depends if they are serving food, whether or not they would allow dogs in.

Nope- we visit several pubs where dogs are allowed and where we can eat have food.

Ball Inn @ Intake...Dogs are a regular thing & landlady loves to bring him treats :)

That's useful to know

The big question is, can we also bring our small child along to watch the match?

Some pubs only allow dogs in the bar, so you can't take a dog and a kid in the same place *sigh*, or the sports are only shown in the games room, but you can't take kids and dogs in...

This whole thing is more complex than it really should be!

Wrong.

The Norfolk Arms does.

My other half is off today and he's just been to Stanage Edge, called at the Norfolk Arms for coffee with the doberbeast on the way back and was made very welcome - I am so jealous, stuck here at work (in my lunchbreak). Dunno about Sky access but certainly a dog friendly pub again now