Judge - I am the law and I'll do as I please.

I'm not saying people do bad things to others under the influence of drugs,but casual use can lead to addiction and spiral out of control. Lives can be wrecked

Poor George Best.

Whereas a legal alternative that can have far wider negative effects should and indeed is? Doesn't that strike you as little hypocritical?

Can you be a bit more specific?

many people have died young. Tragic!

Not directly through cannabis use they haven't.

Can you be a bit more specific?

You can't think of a legal drug that's widely advertised on TV to encourage/promote it's use?

Janie, if you support the present regime you are promoting the use of cannabis among young people. Countries that legalise or decriminalise see usage rates fall among the young (see Netherlands, Portugal).

Your policies Janie, ensure degredation, prostitution and addiction.

Think on.

Not directly through cannabis use they haven't.

Not directly through cannibis perhaps, but you quoted from Bill Hicks.If he was taking harder drugs and has not suffered effects he is lucky,not everyone has been so fortunate.

As for George Best, Alcohol addiction is tragic too, but thats a subject for another thread.

Janie, if you support the present regime you are promoting the use of cannabis among young people. Countries that legalise or decriminalise see usage rates fall among the young (see Netherlands, Portugal).

Your policies Janie, ensure degredation, prostitution and addiction.

Think on.

Where is the proof of that? Which other countries?

Have you got any links, I'm sure the goverment has examined all these details.

Not directly through cannibis perhaps, but you quoted from Bill Hicks.If he was taking harder drugs and has not suffered effects he is lucky,not everyone has been so fortunate.

I think he died nearly 20 years ago...

Your such a moron it's unbelievable! And so was the guy who was high while operating heave machinery. You would have to be a total dick to do such a thing. You mix drugs and dicks, that's what's gonna happen!

And don't get me started on the Beatles. The music they wrote is still some of the best selling music in the world. They were genius at writing simple pop songs that appeal to the masses.

Just goes to prove that you don't know what you are talking about. If you were to do some research into the subjects that you rant about, you would find that the Beatles never wrote a single song about drugs!

Paul McArtney says different :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_in_the_Sky_with_Diamonds

And that didnt take much research just the one obvious Google

Where is the proof of that? Which other countries?

Have you got any links, I'm sure the goverment has examined all these details.

Where is the proof of that? Have you got any links?

Where is the proof of that? Have you got any links?

Here are two links.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/emotional_health/addictions/cannabis.shtml

http://www.talktofrank.com/contact-frank

Its tragic that young ones are exposed to drugs at such a young age.A parents worse nightmare! Thank goodness there are websites to offer advice.There isn't enough help though.Shame on the Goverment!

I don't know how i got started on this. I have got things to do,and thats all i have got to say on the matter.