Under the (Rail) Bridge, Archer Road

Does anyone know what's going on with a bloke who seems to be spending a lot of time next to the rail line under the bridge on Archer Road?

Walked past on my way to work at 5 this morning and he was sat next to a fire and when I returned home he was hacking away at a tree with a machete type thing. Seen him a couple of other times and wondered what he's been up to.

Has anyone else seen him?

He is the Occupy the Archer Road rail bridge movement.

Does anyone know what's going on with a bloke who seems to be spending a lot of time next to the rail line under the bridge on Archer Road?

Yeah, I'd been wondering that too. A few weeks ago I saw him there with a fire, and wondered if he had permission to be there/burning things. Today there was a tent there, and you could see where he'd had a fire going.

Short of knocking on his tent and asking him, not sure we'll ever find out though. :suspect:

I assume it's still the same guy who I've heard is now telling people he is the landowner which I doubt.

Walked past on my way to work at 5 this morning and he was sat next to a fire and when I returned home he was hacking away at a tree with a machete type thing. Seen him a couple of other times and wondered what he's been up to.

Has anyone else seen him?

the early trainspotter gets the best numbers

Believe it or not there are a load of tunnels around there, there used to be a railway repair yard where the Tesco is now and a lot of the tunnels went from where Gylees engineering used to be under the road and the bridge, I used to play there when I was a kid,he might be living in the tunnels we had a great den in there.