Cost of tv and internet at jessops

Hiya, I am being admitted to jessops on sunday and will be an inpatient for approx 3 weeks. I would just like to know how the patient line tv and internet thing works, how much it costs etc.

Does anybody know?

Thanks Em x

Hiya, I am being admitted to jessops on sunday and will be an inpatient for approx 3 weeks. I would just like to know how the patient line tv and internet thing works, how much it costs etc.

Does anybody know?

Thanks Em x

the patientline service is around 3.50 per day for the tv and the clock ticks away regardless of whether you actually use the services, so once you have put your prepaid card ( costs 5 quid) into the machine, the time counts down so you could watch an hour of tv one night, switch on in the morning to find your credit has run out even though you have not used it most of the 24 hours. internet is extremely limited as to what you can access and is painfully slow to download. phone calls are extra for you to make and cost 50p per min for anyone ringing you but i think you can use your mobile in most hospitals now.

3 week stay - 130 quid should do it.......... i kid you not.

my advice - take some books.

enjoy your stay.

you can use your mobile in there no problem, and when i was in delivery ward i had my laptop and dongle so i could watch iplayer etc :)

hope your stay goes ok x

It cost me £10 for the full package for 24 hours last week. This included limited freeview channels, a few films, internet access and free calls to landline numbers. It costs a lot to call mobiles and is extortionate for anyone to call in on!

It cost me £10 for the full package for 24 hours last week. This included limited freeview channels, a few films, internet access and free calls to landline numbers. It costs a lot to call mobiles and is extortionate for anyone to call in on!

There were other packages for 3 day and 7 day stays but I can't remember what these cost

Thanks for all your answers guys. I'm here now and have purchased a 'big bundle'. It cost £45 for 20 days and that includes all tv, internet, all their film channels and free landline calls. So not too bad considering.

There was also a 10 day bundle for £35 and many inbetween this and the £10 for 24 hrs as previously mentioned.

Thanks again xxx

hope your stay is going ok, and you and baby are well! x

Good luck with everything - hope you are both ok :)