Internet Assault Squad

I've just finished my first Youtube sketch. I'd greatly appreciate if you watched, shared and gave me some feedback whether positive or negative. Thanks a lot!

It's good quality. Nice camera work, nice music/editing. I like it very much. You're very talented.

The message could be clearer though/get's lost a bit - is it meant to be entirely for comedy value? What were you hoping to 'evoke' in the viewer?

It's good quality. Nice camera work, nice music/editing. I like it very much. You're very talented.

The message could be clearer though/get's lost a bit - is it meant to be entirely for comedy value? What were you hoping to 'evoke' in the viewer?

Thank you :) I appreciate such kind words. The hope was that for the majority of it you are under the impression it is some kind of thriller/drama similar to Se7en or Spooks. It's not till later that it is unveiled that the man leading the mission is a bit of a headstrong untamed agent and his raid wasn't as expected. It is then that I hope the audience realises the ridiculous scale to the raid over such a petty crime only to see that he is undeterred and ready to go hunt down another downloader.

The fat chubby Ginger kid looked like he was about to fall over trying to run down the drive way at the end :D

Still it was quite good and worth watching, well done.

Thank you :) I appreciate such kind words. The hope was that for the majority of it you are under the impression it is some kind of thriller/drama similar to Se7en or Spooks. It's not till later that it is unveiled that the man leading the mission is a bit of a headstrong untamed agent and his raid wasn't as expected. It is then that I hope the audience realises the ridiculous scale to the raid over such a petty crime only to see that he is undeterred and ready to go hunt down another downloader.

In that case, I think you succeeded to a great extent. I hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck and well done.

The fat chubby Ginger kid looked like he was about to fall over trying to run down the drive way at the end :D

Still it was quite good and worth watching, well done.

Hahah yeah I love how he runs like a penguin :) Thank you!

In that case, I think you succeeded to a great extent. I hope to see more from you in the future. Good luck and well done.

Thank you very much :) I'll be making sketches regularly and may in the future make the internet assault squad a series depending on the feedback.

Not really a fan of what I assume is the message - illegal downloading is just fine - but the camera work and editing were very good. The acting and editing reminded me a bit of the vid for Sabotage by the Beastie Boys.

Not really a fan of what I assume is the message - illegal downloading is just fine - but the camera work and editing were very good. The acting and editing reminded me a bit of the vid for Sabotage by the Beastie Boys.

Regardless of your views it's nice that you still commented on the good and bad points :)

The intention of the sketch wasn't to give the impression it's okay though. The idea behind it is more about the leader and his behaviour and understanding of situations. I personally think more than the aspect of the downloading it's more about how he responds to the situation.

Haha! CRACKING!

Keep up the good work.

I'm glad you liked :) Thank you!

It was good, prety rediculous though :D

from a technical perspective maybe try and get some of those light reflectors to bounce light from outside into darker areas inside. Even with a really expensive camera, poor lighting drastically drops the visual quality which is most noticable when filming inside. That's a cheap way to give a slight improvement without shelling out on lights.

As with anything it's a bit of trial and error, seeing what works.