Water cut off at S12

My water has just been cut off on Rainbow Road in Hackenthorpe S12, anyone know what is happening and which company is in charge, cheers???

message on Severn Trent website.....

1st September 2014

Some customers in the S12 area of Birley Wood and Mosborough areas of Sheffield may have no supply or poor pressure, this is because one of our water mains has been accidently damaged.

We’re really sorry and our team are on their way to get your water back to normal as quickly as possible.

Hopefully your water is back on now. It looked like workmen had gone through the water main on the site where they are building the new fire station at the bottom of Birley Lane. There was a large fountain of water on the site and a river running down towards Birley Moor Garden Centre when I came past about 4.45 today.

Back on in Owlthorpe, albeit with low pressure.

Well I'm going to risk a shower.

---------- Post added 01-09-2014 at 22:38 ----------

Bad idea, bloody freezing due to low pressure.

Glad I've seen this just gone to take a shower and was freezing thought it was broken. I'm in hackenthorpe hope they sort it before morning so kids can have a shower.

any update on this, im at work and need to know if need to go home via frechville pond for a wash

Water is back on but it's extremely cloudy.