Recommended businesses and tradesmen

I highly recommend "Peak.Performance" computer engineer. i got his name from this forum and called him.He came out more or less immediately and sorted my pc out in no time.. give him a call 07731 577588

I can recommend a plasterer/tiler I found here on the forum hes just plastered my lounge his name is Ash Sellers 07906601194 . I wouldnt hesitate to call him next time I need plastering or tiling .

kitchen and bathroom fitters, We do tiling, flooring, Electircs, etc no job is to small, give us a ring on 07841132290 for free quotes ask for MARTIN OR STEVE

can recommend these two guys. did an excellent job in our bathroom. top quality work for a fair price...

Hi,

Just had my kitchen and bathroom fully tiled by Andy (& Glenn) of A.J.T. Tiling.

They did a superb job and left both areas spotless upon completion.

They encountered many problems with my walls but overcame (at no extra cost, even replaced a kitchen tile which I had drilled through at no extra cost!). The overall quote for the work was fantastic as well.

They worked to the times agreed and completed as promised - very professional and caring attitude.

Finally, they are both superb fella's and I am already looking to use them on my next property shortly!!!!

Thanks again Andy.

Slim.

My recommendation would be Failsafe heating (gas boilers, plumbing) as they do a consistently good job at very reasonable rates. They rearranged their schedule to come and see us when the boiler went on the blink and our new born had just come back from the hospital, and even advised me not to go to the expense of getting some work done as it wasn't necessary. 0114 248 9782

Hi,

Forgot to give Andy's details,

A.J.T. TILING

0114 2811736

Many thanks Andy

Slim.

kitchen and bathroom fitters, We do tiling, flooring, Electircs, etc no job is to small, give us a ring on 07841132290 for free quotes ask for MARTIN OR STEVE

can recommend these two guys. did an excellent job in our bathroom. top quality work for a fair price...

I have rang this number twice and it rings then cuts off, is there another contact for this tiler.

ive got another number at home but pm them .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by scribe
Gone else where

I can recommend A & M Locksmiths. I was locked out, 118118 gave me their number, I called them and they were here in 30 mins. The bloke got me in quickly and changed the lock with no mess or fuss. Price was pretty good too! Their number was 0114 2884673. If I needed a locksmith again i'd definately use them.

I can highly recommend this guy. He did a good days work for me replacing wooden guttering and installing new down pipes on my property. Did a bit of spontaneous pointing on the brickwork too. Helpful, tidy and very fairly priced. A joiner by trade but clearly a very flexible tradesman. Call 07786927234 and ask for Lyndon. :thumbsup:

Has anyone ever used or know of a roofing company called Brothers Roofing? They are based in Chapeltown Sheffileld. I need some work done and they are one of the possibilities.

Thanks to anyone help who can help.

:help: