Recommended businesses and tradesmen

Can anyone recommend a cleaner for S6 area?

Thanks, Nickel

can also recommend craig for electrics. came out out 8pm to do me a urgent job. cant fault him:) :)

I had my hair cut today by Steviewander at the Creator salon on West Street.

He did an excellent job, my hair looks great, we had a laugh and a really good chat. Not your typical hairdresser chat either.

He is doing 20% off until end April and the prices there are very reasonable.

John at Aston roofing did us an excellent job with all aspects of the outside of our house. Roofing, guttering, bit of bricking,, in double quick time AND told us all the scams the dodgy builders use.

0114 287 5298

We have used AMPG IT Services Ltd (user: matth) for all our PC/networking needs and they've been excellent.

They have also done a fantastic job on our website http://www.loafhair.com

Loaf

I had my hair cut today by Steviewander at the Creator salon on West Street.

He did an excellent job, my hair looks great, we had a laugh and a really good chat. Not your typical hairdresser chat either.

He is doing 20% off until end April and the prices there are very reasonable.

Sarah Morton who works there is senior stylist and she is brillian too! It is a lovely 1st class hair salon. I have had some terrible experiences in hair salons and have come to the conclussion you get what you pay for - Creator are not the cheapest but certainly the best!

If anyone is looking for a painter & decorator I can recommend Chris from CG Decorating Services. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He turned up on Monday at exactly the time we arranged (- is it only me that is amazed at this?! :surprised ) I was working down South so left him to it. Came back Friday afternoon to a top rate job and, apart from the change of colour and smell of fresh paint, I wouldn't have know he'd been in my home! Everything was immaculate and exactly as I'd left it.

Thank you! Great service.:)

Contact him on (0114) 2401658 or (07970) 558035

Just had some building work done by Richie Stones, and would recommend him. Good price, good work, plus he's a nice bloke too, which always helps. He also knows a good joiner.

His user name on SF is ricgem2002 , and his phone number is 07838180080, or failing that, 07751769663.

I can recommend a handyman. Alan (tel 0796 3286513). Did some general little household jobs for me (shelving, putting up new light fittings, new door, and a bit of garden tidying). Punctual, polite, very reasonably priced - excellent! :D

I can recommend an excellent place for food in the day. Masterchef at the bottom of Staniforth Road (Attercliffe end) is much better than your average sandwich shop - has specials on everyday like chilli, lentil dhal, pies etc. Also does a great range of salads - all vegetarian with pulses etc. It's worth going in just as it's so different. Not exactly a veggie myself but surprised at how nice a lot of the stuff is. They do serve meat as well :)

I recommend Greenoak Transport Services for any removals or odd jobs, he is reliable, efficient, reasonably priced and a very friendly man.

Tel. 0114 2366696 or 07721 323528.