Recommended businesses and tradesmen

I was struggling to get some radiator covers and Christian (forum name jim ill fit it) on 07939620124 fitted some made to measure covers for us. He did a excellent job and was very professional. If you need a trustworthy joiner, call him. He didn't let us down even when it snowed. Was very punctual and did a clean job. Thanks Chris, we will certainly call you again for more work this summer.

Thanks nirvana Ive lost your number give me a call ive got that paint youneed for the baby gate

Has anyone ever used or know of a roofing company called Brothers Roofing? They are based in Chapeltown Sheffileld. I need some work done and they are one of the possibilities.

Thanks to anyone help who can help.

:help:

IDoes anyone know anything about this company,Brothers Roofing, I'm thinking of using them. I can't find any replies to this post.

Edited by athena
increase clarity

We recently had a patio door fitted and and upstairs window repaired by Les and his son at Spotonwindows. We wish we had "spotted" the company when we had our other windows replaced as they literally were Spot On. They arrived on time and worked at lightening speed. The patio door is excellent quality, well fitted and no mess was made. The repaired upstairs bay window now looks like new (they even cleaned it when they had finished) and they took great care when working inside including laying carpet protectors throughout. I would recomend SPOTONWINDOWS to anyone looking for a full refit or a minor repair

can you tell me if you can do the glass and not the hole unit we just need the glass done

I'm looking for a reliable builder to put up an internal wall in our front bedroom - (to create a small bedroom for our little boy)... has anyone had something similar done? - Any recomendations?

I also used Sam Lovatt after checking this forum (to find recommendations for fixing an overflowing electric water heater and shattered pipe). He came in the evening and sorted all the problems for a very reasonable fee. His number is: 07909 842 848.

I'm looking for a reliable builder to put up an internal wall in our front bedroom - (to create a small bedroom for our little boy)... has anyone had something similar done? - Any recomendations?

hi just pm , i,m reliable ta jeff the joiner

I also used Sam Lovatt after checking this forum (to find recommendations for fixing an overflowing electric water heater and shattered pipe). He came in the evening and sorted all the problems for a very reasonable fee. His number is: 07909 842 848.

Sam repeatedly gets good feedback on here and I pass his name on for wet plumbing.