Recommended businesses and tradesmen

I am thinking about having an extension done, going sideways and upwards in loft, planning is gone thru waiting for good builders quotes, any recommendations?

Give Gary a ring on 07973506149. Smithfield construction.

I am thinking about having an extension done, going sideways and upwards in loft, planning is gone thru waiting for good builders quotes, any recommendations?

hi i would be more than happy to give you aq quote for your extension can provide references and my work can be seen. iv done plenty of work for people on this forum who have all been pleased with job cheers james 07588483269

hello all i know sometimes its hard to find and trust strangers in your home to do maintianence work for you .

so i thought if anyone is needing a good honest trustworthy joiner .... who also was the one who came up with the cheapest quote then jeof the joiner on here is your man !!!

ive used him on 2 occasions good work fair price !!! well recomended

his name is js smith2009

Edited by sharonxxxx

I have had a few requests so I thought I would post Mick's mobile on here which is 07876011068 - I have been through a learning curve with this project so if anyone needs any advice please let me know -there are a lot of pitfalls - one is getting a quote and a builder not including everything - thankfully Tony and Mick itemised everything and put me straight on what should be included in any quote so I was able to compare equally - they were not the cheapest but I just felt they would do the best job - they have worked through all this cold weather and always turned up - if anyone wants to see the end product let me know and I will be happy to show off my new extensions

Fern

I have also used Mick and Tony for building work in my house, i would also recommend them for any building work.

I would like to recommend a glazier, i have recently used . Leigh Glazing at Lodge moor, Cheaper than most, very clean and tidy, ist class job.

Have been very happy with a recommended guy who has done a couple of jobs for me and was more than reasonably priced.Promised him would put this on the forum as a way of showing my gratitude Mike:07592418536

Anyone know of a kitchen fitter who would be prepared to do a bit of work on my kitchen? I don't want a whole new one, just some new, good quality worktops, a new sink unit and base and possibly a new corner wall cabinet. Nobody seems to want to take on this kind of job.

Hi there

im a kitchen installer with years of experience and worked for most of the very good firms in sheffield, doing this work for you is not a problem just send me your details and il arrange when to see you and discuss the work with you. Would you like me to supply the items needed aswell? I will give you some quotes anyway and you can then decide.

Regards

db kitchen installations - work - 07542698689

- office/showroom - 01142881616

Thanks, Danny, but I've already had someone round to give me a quote, sorry. Hopefully there are more people out there looking for someone just like you. Cheers.