Recommended businesses and tradesmen

lol dan you have to be up at crack of dawn these days to get to a post first eyes peeled for next one comming up .:hihi:

Yeah. I know Mal and have worked with him so as he was first to post, i'll not chase. Dont like to take work from mates.

I'll get the next one (although not if its posted at 08.30 on a Sunday:hihi:).

Yeah. I know Mal and have worked with him so as he was first to post, i'll not chase. Dont like to take work from mates.

I'll get the next one (although not if its posted at 08.30 on a Sunday:hihi:).

Cant fault yer pal , look after them who look after you i say lol , nahh i wont be gettin any post @ 8 :30 on a sunday morning unless i just come home lol , i should be so lucky . :hihi:

Edited by RELIABLE

Sorry for posting a job on here rather than recommending someone as it's meant to be but I can't find any people who do coving! Most plasterers don't do it or 'give it a go' and do no better a job than me...

So any coving men out there? I just need 1 room doing ASAP.

Thanks

Kate

Try Mouldcast, Linley Lane near Woodhouse 0114 269 1459, they did ours a few years ago and made a great job of it as you can't see any of the joints.:thumbsup:

Had all my boiler needs looked after by Steve on 07534280364. Fixed my 20yr old boiler that had spiders living inside for very cheap amount and tracked down a gas leak and fixed for free. I got his details from this forum, highly recommended

I'd highly recommend Paul a Mobile Mechanic on 07795101555.

He came and fitted us front break pads, was quick and efficient and fairly priced. Could have got us to pay for back pads too as we wouldn't have known otherwise (car sensor warning so we didn't know which ones needed doing), but was fair and honest and clearly of great expertise (also had a look around our other car to make sure its ok, as we'd just bought it). Gave good advice, was friendly and came when he said he would. We will be using him when needed all the time now. Please give recommended tradesmen your business as we need to keep them in business for all our sakes.

I used Mike Mitchell (mmitchell - loads of people have posted his number I see) to do some wall papering in a room. Competitvely priced and good quality work. Also, a decent bloke who actually knows what customer service is.

Stu

I used Mike Mitchell (mmitchell - loads of people have posted his number I see) to do some wall papering in a room. Competitvely priced and good quality work. Also, a decent bloke who actually knows what customer service is.

Stu

We just had Mike do our living room - two days flat from top to bottom and a quality job as always. I wouldn't use any other decorator now.

help we are looking at having new windows and doors had a couple of quotes but one sales to the next always have something horrible to say about the other I just want a decent window and door and a decent job done for a decent price but I just dont know who to trust can anyone recommend anyone - i dont wanna start by saying who i've had quotes from please just anyone who can recommend someone who they think are decent and honest and good quality thanks

I'd also recommend Michael Mitchell as a decorator; had him do our stairs and hallway and he was friendly, reliable, quick, tidy and did a great job. You can get in touch with him on Sheffield 2454383

Cheers

Mark

Edited by mpnuttall

Excellent Quality Plasterer

Just some feedback on Martin from M.R. Plastering who has just completed some plastering work for me. He did a brilliant job on time, kept the place clean and tidy, was reliable and his communication was spot on.

I’d thoroughly recommend Martin if you want an excellent job and a good price. You can contact him here: M.R PLASTERING SERVICES 07855 050 734

Simon

does anyone know of a good domestic cleaner in the Mosborough area please? Someone who turns up when they say they will and takes pride in their work?:help: