Recommended businesses and tradesmen

I've just had a job completed by Mark of MFD Design & Build. It was for living room fixtures which were designed and constructed from scratch.

Mark did a first class job and I highly recommend him.

Thanks for the feedback John

Before - http://mfddesignandbuild.co.uk/gallery/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=29

After - http://mfddesignandbuild.co.uk/gallery/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=30

HI we are a small motorhome hire company that started last year. we are based just out side SHEFFIELD just by junction 31 , we have 4/6 berths and one 2/3 berth automatic. we offer a great service at a good rate give to try for a dirrantant way of holidaying . the website is cjs motorhome hire .co.uk

I would highly recommend Sam Lovatt the plumber he is honest, realiable and reasonably priced. He offered a lot of advice and located the issue of my leaking shower (grouting) straight away and instead of charging me a fortune and doing the small job he told me that it would be cheaper to address the issue myself and asked me to call him if the problem was not sorted. I think this was very honest and nice of him and he did not charge me a penny for coming out looking at the leak and providing me with advice. However the leak was not completely sorted as the sealing around the bath was a bit dodgy (previous owner did a botch job) so I called Sam again and as before he came round the same day and re-sealed the bath and moved the shower door down and this has finally sorted out my leaking shower! I will definately recommend Sam to anyone who needs any type of plumbing work done he is fast and his work is very tidy and he is friendly and is very organised and professional.

I know how difficult it is to find a honest and decent plumber so I would highly recommend Sam Lovatt the plumber he is honest, realiable and reasonably priced. He offered a lot of advice and located the issue of my leaking shower (grouting) straight away and instead of charging me a fortune and doing the small job he told me that it would be cheaper to address the issue myself and asked me to call him if the problem was not sorted. I think this was very honest and nice of him and he did not charge me a penny for coming out looking at the leak and providing me with advice. However the leak was not completely sorted as the sealing around the bath was a bit dodgy (previous owner did a botch job) so I called Sam again and as before he came round the same day and re-sealed the bath and moved the shower door down and this has finally sorted out my leaking shower! I will definately recommend Sam to anyone who needs any type of plumbing work done he is fast and his work is very tidy and he is friendly and is very organised and professional.

Can agree with Raj, i had Sam round to sort me a leak out and replace my toilet seat as it was dodgy and some other little jobs, sam gave me some sound advice even spoke to the plumbers merchant whom supplied the seat, which was nice of him.

He is a nice bloke and honest, his prices aren't the cheapest but he is a professional and good at his job, i can also reccommend sam.

We need more people like sam, as i have had some right cowboys of this forum!!

Thanks fellas, glad you are pleased. A job well done is very satisfying.

I can recommend a good painter and decorator - Julian 07531942118

Would like to recommend an absolutely excellent dude - Richard from R B Flooring, did my decking on my back garden and it's superb - unique style and to a very high standard! We are totally over the moon with it (just hope the weather lets me use it!), fantastic workmanship, excellent price and a lovely guy too!

Richard's contact details are: 07841203221/01142876123

:D

I had a really good experience with Restyle too. Very professional and courteous. Felt in safe hands all the way - very good attitude to permissions. All the subcontractors they used were of the highest quality too, especially the plasterer, Paul Brinsley.

I'd like to recommend Lee from Abbey Construction who recently did our bathroom, his number is 07733 140767. We didn't really know what we wanted but he did a great job, was very reasonable and a nice guy! :thumbsup:

Hi!

I recommend D J GARDENING SERVICES on 07826486924.

They recently did my garden for me and did a very good job.

Kind regards

Lisa xx

I'll tell you who I don't recommend kitchen fitter - Tim Hutton of Dronfield