Recommended businesses and tradesmen

Hi I have used great electrician very reliable, highly recommended.

Forum User Sella1

John 07787746166

Edited by fifikeeling

Had my old kitchen ripped out, chimeny knocked in, plumbing, floor. All excellent value, standard and very friendly and professional. Can't believeI've got a working lovely looking kitchen. His name is Peter of P&G Gardening and building services. 01142426897.

He also gave me a flat garden and built a play area for the kids.

I would like to recommend Dan Campbell- Dan2802 on the forum. He and his team have just renovated our stone porch- guttering, roofing, plastering and painting and done a really good job despite encountering unforseen problems. Also turns up when he says he will!

Number is 2303177 or 07766016099

Sheffield Windows!! absolutley brilliant, no hassle when getting a quote, and the guys that have just finished fitting them were top too! highly reccommended!

I would like to recommend Atkinsons Motor Services on Oakland Road in Hillsborough.

I have just taken my car to them for the first time and have recieved an A+ service. They are a member of the good garage scheme and you can tell. I am sure other garages would have stung me for replacement parts that I did not need. They are honest and friendly and I shall certainly be using them from now on!

I have just had laminate flooring fitted to a living room and kitchen.

I found the name and telephone number for the chap I used after

searching the Sheffield forum.

I can recommend his work – try Phil Greenwood – 07729 625901

(I understand that he fits kitchens too!)

RWA

Had Kyle, forum user "Labourer/van" round today to take away a load of garden waste.

He was early, worked hard and didn't call me an idiot for massively mis-counting how many rubble sacks there was!

Did a great job, cheers Kyle.

Hi Just want to recommend a great plasterering service called Shaw Plastering Services Ltd. They rendered the front of my house, clean tidy and very professional, would definatley recommend them. 07761097484

For a painter and decorator I can once again highly recommend Michael Mitchell. After a great job decorating 2 bedrooms we had him back to do the hall stairs and landing... Very pleased with the standard of work and reliability. His contact number is 01142 2454383.

Hi my dad is a gardener and builder Peter Burrell 2426897

Debs

I would to recommend http://www.2roost.co.uk a new concept in selling property, Sue and Helen run and own the company, so customer service is key.

I have just sold my house with them in this tough climate, you still appear on Rightmove and all the other popular sites, a totally different concept to Estate agency, and a lot lot cheaper, the money is far better in your pocket.

You pay a one off up front fee depending on the value of the house, it varies between £250-£500, a large commercial agent wanted to charge me £4500 in fees to sell my house.

The great thing is that they work Saturday's and Sunday's and are always on hand to talk to you.

They are definately worth a phone call

Hope this is of some use, Regards Nichola