Recommended businesses and tradesmen

:)pete green & sons plumbing were very reliable and friendly when i needed them. they were very helpful and reasonably priced. i used them after they were recommended to me and thought i'd do the same

they can be contacted on - 07748 483761 or 01709 374546. they cover all areas of our region too

I'm looking for someone to do a one off house clean for me - post tenancy.

Mainly Kitchen and bathroom but also need to be able to professionally clean the sofa and chair i have in the front room.

Anybody know anyone reliable and good and reasonably priced?

many thanks

Cathy

Hello

I urgently need someone/or two to give me a [no obligation]quote on a rising damp problem highlighted in a building survey.

Also can someone recommend a builder or two to give quote [as above] for a few jobs to be done.

Also need an drawer of plans person...not necessarily an architect. Student architect welcome though as i just want someone to put the ideas in my head on paper.

Thanks all

Hello Cathyr

will come out and give you a survey on your furnishings also will quote on cleaning job give me a ring

Can anyone recommend a good block paver to repair damage to my driveway caused by an excitable cement lorry driver?

Obvious damage may only be 2/3 square metres but there may be underlying damage?

I have an agreement with the company who damaged the drive that they will pay any costs and they have already accepted a previous quote but I wasn't 100% sure on the reliability of the company that provided the quote hence I am still on the lookout.

Recommendations for good quality, reliable and honest tradesman please.

Repairs required asap.

Just had xltim to do some plastering and he did a good job!! Would happily recommend! :)

Hi we are after to someone to put up some studwork, plasterboard, skirtings, architraves.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

We have some water comin in through roof (live in a bungalow) - looked out of velux window in loft (currently used as a bedroom) and some stonework seems loose where the water appears to be coming in at. Can someone give me any idea how much a small amount of repointing costs and can anyone recommend someone. Thanks

If anyone is looking for a partner :love: I would highly recommend http://www.anvil-dating.co.uk My best mate met someone through this dating agency and she's never looked back... her and Terry got married last week :love::love: :). My mother-in-law joined 5 months ago too and she's met a lovely man.... she's 63 :hihi:, it took a lot of persuading but she's so happy now... and I'm chuffed to bits for her! bless

I know this is not for everyone.... but I thought I'd share it with you. There are so many lonely people in this world.

The have special offers on too :).

Can anyone please recommend a builder... I need a wall building pretty quickly. Red brick.. it's gonna be about 7 metres long, roughly about 6ft high but with brick pillars and wooden slats in between (to make it look pretty :) )... I can do the wooden bit... just need the brick work doing.

Been quoted a ridiculous price :mad:

I still haven't got my wall built... :(

Been told it'll take roughly 800 to 900 bricks to build this wall... but I'm still not happy with the price. Is it me? am I a cheapskate :rolleyes: I'm sorting the materials out myself but the latest person has quoted £400-£500 for building it :roll::roll:. Is this about right? I need advice please.

i can highly recomened s6 d.i.y he has just done a few jobs at my house including putting 2 new doors and frames on, tileing my bathroom he has done a very good job at good price too he turned up when he said and also very clean worker thanks for work garry hope the weather gets better for your camping trip

first class thanks

Removals.....great firm SBS in ecclesfield