Have the GAME Group now super accelerated their demise with the ME3 fiasco?

You're jumping the gun slightly.

Having supplier difficulty - yes.

Administration - no.

Its a bit worse than 'supplier difficulty' - they advised shareholders yesterday that their shares are probably worthless

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/game-on-the-brink-after-it-says-shares-may-have-no-value-7563369.html

Administration is certain from this point.

i dont see where game come into it??

cex sells second hand games

cash converters do

graingers games do

amazon do

play do

blockbuster does

charity shops do

etc etc

as i said developers are greedy cos theyve worked out now how to stop the sale of second hand games using todays technology, therefor killing something weve always had

personally i barely ever buy new these days so i must be evil in the eyes of the developers, and personally i wont be buying new games if they do contain stuff you need to download

i dont really use the net with games, it doesnt interest me, and when i buy a game i want the full thing, not short changed

It's not really greedy it's just they need to cover costs. To make a game for this generation costs tens of millions with hundreds of staff. It's not a case of 5 people in a bedroom anymore making a game. Most games this gen have lost money apart from the blockbuster triple A titles. And as some else rightly says there's the added costs of providing ongoing multiplayer. The advent of online passes and the eventual move to digital distribution only are a result of these rising costs.

It's not really greedy it's just they need to cover costs. To make a game for this generation costs tens of millions with hundreds of staff. It's not a case of 5 people in a bedroom anymore making a game. Most games this gen have lost money apart from the blockbuster triple A titles. And as some else rightly says there's the added costs of providing ongoing multiplayer. The advent of online passes and the eventual move to digital distribution only are a result of these rising costs.

Minecraft says hi

as i said developers are greedy cos theyve worked out now how to stop the sale of second hand games using todays technology, therefor killing something weve always had

Since when have you always had the right to use someone else's services without paying for them?

Where is this right enshrined in law?

I'll ask again, if developers are greedy for expecting a return on their investment, how isn't game extra greedy for attempting to syphon off this return and pocket it, for no effort on their part?

I've just come back from Town, called in Game on Fargate to see if they'd got a copy of Street Fighter X Tekken on 360, no joy.. They didn't have much stock in at all on 360, except most of the current Kinect games, and I've got most of the good ones.

Minecraft says hi
So does Angry Birds ;)