It's going to be Dave Jones- Now Confirmed

Just keep your hands off Danny :D

He could be next to go way things are going.:(

I'm praying it's Lee Clarke, only one who knows the teams in this division out of the names mentioned, Dave Jones I bleedin' hope not :o

I think it will be Jones, but it doesn't seem like an appointment that could help get the fans back onside.

BUT

Mick McCarthy... I think there is something in that though.. sacked just 2 weeks ago and now we start to act? This is the only appointment that could make sense.

I still think it will be Jones though.

I'm praying it's Lee Clarke, only one who knows the teams in this division out of the names mentioned, Dave Jones I bleedin' hope not :o

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

How can he know the teams in the division when he failed to get Huddersfield up on the last three occasions. He is the last man I want as the next manager.

I think it will be Jones, but it doesn't seem like an appointment that could help get the fans back onside.

BUT

Mick McCarthy... I think there is something in that though.. sacked just 2 weeks ago and now we start to act? This is the only appointment that could make sense.

I still think it will be Jones though.

Agree.....

Just keep your hands off Danny :D

Been there, done that! :hihi:

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

How can he know the teams in the division when he failed to get Huddersfield up on the last three occasions. He is the last man I want as the next manager.

It's about having an opinion pal, and I think the other names mentioned don't know this division better than Lee Clarke !

Dave Jones, Paul Ince, Mick McCarthy tell me what they have over anyone else ..... nowt in my opinion :thumbsup:

The lead singer of the Monkees - Dave Jones died today aged 66.

An omen or what?

Please, don't let it be Dave Jones (or Mick McCarthy)

It's about having an opinion pal, and I think the other names mentioned don't know this division better than Lee Clarke !

Dave Jones, Paul Ince, Mick McCarthy tell me what they have over anyone else ..... nowt in my opinion :thumbsup:

Your entitled to your opinion, tha's fine, but just don't understand it.

You have to remember Lee Clark has had 3 or 4 bites of the cherry to get Huddersfield up into the Championship with massive resources and failed. You also have to remember that when Clark was sacked at Huddersfield, lots of the Huddersfield fans actually wanted him out too, that speaks volumes.

I don't want Jones, but I prefer him over Clark. I definitely do not want Ince, but the guy who I would want is Mick McCarthy, he has done a decent job at Wolves and he is most definitely an interesting figure to have at Hillsborough. Better than the deadwood we have had like Laws & Irvine, both as dull as dishwater.

McCarthy is the only man I feel as if the fans will accept.

Awful time to sack the manager in my view.

Seems all the stories about Megson complaining to LMA etc were true ... Megson must have known he was going, nice way to sign off though

Thanks gary

If its a fact that another football manager has been talking to M.M. about taking Garys job while he was still in it then he should be ashamed of himself and the L.M.A. should suspend him from their organisation.

Guest sibon

McCarthy is the only man I feel as if the fans will accept.

Awful time to sack the manager in my view.

It is a dreadful time to sack the manager. And a stupid thing to do. Megson would have been the man to guide us through the play offs.

I think that you are going to get your wish though. McCarthy in by Friday, apparently.