Some where nice to go with the kids..

I want to take my kids out some where for the day at the weekend.

I am board of all the usual places and really want to try some where new.

I went to white post last time with them and we had a great time.

Any suggestions welcome'd and we don't mind travelling or cost!!!

We are taking my 10 and 4 yr old ,as my 13 yr old is out with friends. and my best mates 2 kids who are around about the same age.

I am disabled to so where ever must have disabled access as I use a wheelchair. x

Edited by charlie9865

Chester zoo or Knowsley safari park - love them both! Sundown adventure land is great fun too! Is chatsworth farm and adventure park open yet? Usually march it opens. Twycross zoo is fab too and the butterfly house at Aston x

I have been to all of them :( I am going to the nature park at doncaster with them. They will enjoy it we have not been yet have been meaning to go :)

I have been to all of them :( I am going to the nature park at doncaster with them. They will enjoy it we have not been yet have been meaning to go :)

Why the sad face? you should be pleased your kids have seen such lovely places......... glad there is another one on you list.

Why the sad face? you should be pleased your kids have seen such lovely places......... glad there is another one on you list.

I am just a bit up and down about this wildlife thing, just heard so many mixed reviews.

We are going to go as kids want to go, and yes I have always made days out with the kids my priority at a weekend.

Its great for them to experiences new things, me and my daughter are starting horse-riding together as well. (love seeing them enjoy themselves) :)

I am just a bit up and down about this wildlife thing, just heard so many mixed reviews.

We are going to go as kids want to go, and yes I have always made days out with the kids my priority at a weekend.

Its great for them to experiences new things, me and my daughter are starting horse-riding together as well. (love seeing them enjoy themselves) :)

The horse riding sounds great! (from experience can be v expensive hobby tho...............)

We went to the wildlife park on fri. My daughter is not 3 yet and my partner and i paid concession rate of £6 +£2 (disabled and carer). To be honest if we had to pay full i wouldnt re-visit as it isnt fantastic.

We are going to the national media museum on wed which is free and looks good so will update if its any good.

The outdoor play area at Magna is supposed to be really good. Quite pricey initially (I think its £8 for kids, free for parents). The good thing is you can then go as many times as you want throughout the year. I think you just take a photo with you on your next visit & they issue the annual pass.

I think the kids can also use it so go inside but adults have to pay. Have a look on the website for details as I haven't been - my sister took my daughter a couple of weeks ago & raved about it.

We also love Clifton Park - especially when the weather warms up a bit as there is a really good water play bit, fairground rides for the little ones (only 60p each) & crazy golf as well as really good play area's for all ages.

My 8mth old loves graves park, he loves shouting at cows and squealing at chickens. We considered going to one o the farm parks matlock/white post farm etc but didn't see the point in paying to see the same things we can see for free at graves park, the play areas good too. Well worth a visit on a nice day.

Any suggestions of free days out? We go out every week for the day and usually end up paying a fortune to get in somewhere and bubba is really too young to appreciate it.

Clifton Park is great for kids! Especially in the warm weather.