Megson sacked - confirmed

Can not believe Gary Megson has got sacked, what on earth is Milan Mandaric doing, Megson wins us the derby and gets us near top of table and still gets the hoof, what a joke, this will ruin our season big time and Milan is all to blame the corrupt swine.

I just find this too much of a coincidence. Rumours about GM being sacked. Rumours about MM meeting with Dave Jones. Then on the day GM gets the sack Davey Jones of the Monkees passes away. Could it be that GM paid a hit man to take out his main rival & then the hit man got the wrong Dave Jones ??

Pigs love to wallow in any mud they can find.

Just heard that Meggo's got the England job.

Glen Hoddle for Hillsborough.

Guaranteed. :hihi:

Wednesday have only picked 14 points out of the 30 possible in the last 10 matches

Chesterfield have picked 12 points out of 30 in the last 10 matches

United have picked up 21 points out of 30 in the last 10 matches

looking at the league positions there is a case for footballing reasons for the manager to be replaced and Mr. Mandaric as always replaced a manager who does not produce the results which he expects them to achieve.

So Megson continues his bizarre record of pretty much leaving every club (barring Forest and maybe on of his first ones) higher in the league then when he took over yet getting sacked none the less.

I just find this too much of a coincidence. Rumours about GM being sacked. Rumours about MM meeting with Dave Jones. Then on the day GM gets the sack Davey Jones of the Monkees passes away. Could it be that GM paid a hit man to take out his main rival & then the hit man got the wrong Dave Jones ??

Very upset to hear the leader of the Monkeys has gone....... bye bye Megs

dont want to be adamp squid as i.me wednesday throo and throo but iff it wasnt for mm this club might not exist no more its his money and he wants results this decsion in my eyes is wrong but in my heart of hearts i hope it is right then at the end of the season we can give him what for

He's sold the club to a very rich man. They want to install their own man. Hence the "Special One" being in the country.....:)

I'll miss old Ginge as well. He was an absolute gift to Blades with his overall presentation and crass ignorance. The old hit and hoof worked to a point, they did for us last Sunday, but it must have been awful to watch. As for attendances, the home game before the Blades was 16,139 against Stevenage, You wont get 36,500 every week 'cos you only play the Blades at most once per season. They only came to see United :hihi:

Bet Megson is sick as a dog now, what must he be feeling rite now, MM better have a trick up his sleeve or he will be the most hated man in Sheffield.

I'll miss old Ginge as well. He was an absolute gift to Blades with his overall presentation and crass ignorance. The old hit and hoof worked to a point, they did for us last Sunday, but it must have been awful to watch. As for attendances, the home game before the Blades was 16,139 against Stevenage, You wont get 36,500 every week 'cos you only play the Blades at most once per season. They only came to see United :hihi:

And they got what they came to see!

And they got what they came to see!

Damn right, watching the 4700 blades fans leaving Leppings Lane with egg on their face...... priceless