Megson sacked - confirmed

Kevin Keegan will get us promoted this season GUARANTEED !!!

Kevin Keegan will get us promoted this season GUARANTEED !!!

Unfortunately he's not bargain basement enough for Mad Milan.

I'm surprised by the reaction of the Wednesday fans, Ginge was a good motivator, he was like a cheap rip off of Warnock minus the personality and his footballing style was moving the club backwards.

Why is it such a shock he's been sacked? He can motivate his players to beat big brother through guile and effort but the man is tactically inept. Mad Milan is well known for sacking managers on a whim, Ginge crossed him by reporting him to the LMA when he interviewed Dave Jones for the job last week, so the writing was on the wall.

I loved owd Ginge, he was a right miserable old bore with a serious lack of personality, bit like myself, and he was taking Wednesday in the wrong direction, I only wish Mad Milan had given him until the end of the season to drop out of the Play Offs.

Chin up Wendy, at least you haven't got to watch that tripe he turns out every week anymore. You might even start enjoying the matches again!

Over and out.

Chin up Wendy, at least you haven't got to watch that tripe he turns out every week anymore. You might even start enjoying the matches again!

Over and out.

I think the people at SWFC enjoyed the footy more than you lot,look at the attendances.

This was on the cards from a few weeks back,MM didnt back him during the window,then meets dave jones,doesnt come out and back his manager after press statements,the tension between the two has been building.

Incorrect I stated before x-mas there was a problem and 10 weeks or so later what happens.

When MM started coming out with how much money he had spent then I knew my info was good.

After all my opinion was based on sources etc and how I was ridiculed.

Perhaps you lot might remember this.

My source at your ground has an original share and is a season ticket holder of many years

I don't like saying to anyone I told you so but this time its sweat.

Over and out.

I think the people at SWFC enjoyed the footy more than you lot,look at the attendances.

Booooooo!

Rolling out the old attendance argument over a few hundred people, predictably dull to a tee owd Wendy!

Maybe just a few hundred more gullible fools ;-)

So Megson's considering sueing the club for Unfair Dismissal now, according to SSN this morning... Without knowing the inner workings at S6, from the outside he'd seem to have a decent case!

Current Skybet odds:

D Jones 1/3

M McCarthy 6/4

L Clark 10/3

P Ince 12/1

P De Canio 14/1

A Curbishley 16/1

B Davies 16/1

J Sheridan 16/1

Well the only way MM can justify the sacking is by us getting promotion, so lets hope its the right decision.

Well the only way MM can justify the sacking is by us getting promotion, so lets hope its the right decision.

Well it'll have to be through the play - offs, as we'd be relying on other teams to lose 3 or 4 games which I don't think will happen.

The sad truth is that when MM bought the Owls he also bought the right to do whatever he likes. He doesn't want us to be successful because he loves us all, he wants us to be successful so that he can sell us for a profit. That's not a complaint, just a fact.

I'm grateful to Gazza Meggers for giving the team and fans some self belief and getting us 4 points out of 6 from the porky mob.

I think that the lack of spending in the transfer window was significant, as was the lack of desire to keep Ben 10 at all costs.

Surely the target for the new boss, (and I'm sure that he'd been selected before Sunday) must be the play - offs. And if we don't go up this season I expect MM to splash some cash in the Summer.

I cant understand why the Wendy could not hold on untill Christmas Eve poor old Eddie Windass has got his Xmas P45 early Its HAPPY DAYS being a BLADE.

Stop being obsessed by big brother.

Why does it make any difference to you or any other Blade?

Nothing we can do, and as much as i can't see the logic, it might turn out to be a good thing?

You'll be singing our songs next...This City Is Ours :D

Strange timing if you ask me. He's certainly going to cop some flak if they don't win another game and fail to make even the playoffs.

Mandaric must be off his head to sack Meggo now, if he'd not been in court all way through transfer window we might have got some of players Megson was after, and I bet he told him that. , Promotion blown in one go.

if Ince or any other of the second-rate dead-beats(not including Curbishly) named above get it, that me finished with Wednesday

... Chin up Wendy, at least you haven't got to watch that tripe he turns out every week anymore. You might even start enjoying the matches again!

Over and out.

I certainly enjoyed the LAST match :love:. Keep slating us, Stockers Old Blade, we thrive on it! :P