Megson sacked - confirmed

im a blade fan and im shocked to be honest a win against the blades and get the sack ???

something has definately gone off in the background what we dont know !!!

If they go for Dave Jones or Paul Ince I will be angrier than the Blades were about Wilson!

Even I have to say this decision is baffling. Ditto the chairman's supposed comments. Sacking a clubs manager because one has the clubs best interests at heart after beating your local rivals and occupying just one place off automatic promotion sounds very much like a chairman who doesn't know what the club's best interests are.

Stupid decision, a really stupid decision, what goes through that man's (MM) brain? League One footie next season again then.

Looks like MM Listened to the Blades fans chant "your getting sacked" on Sunday :hihi:

Renewed my season ticket this afternoon aswell

Should have stuck with it seems very stupid at a crucial

Part of the season :loopy:

Stupid decision, a really stupid decision, what goes through that man's (MM) brain? League One footie next season again then.

This kind of decision makes me wonder if he even has a brain.

Looks like MM Listened to the Blades fans chant "your getting sacked" on Sunday :hihi:

Thought you had things to do missy:D

How do you know? Was you there? Serious question btw

Unless there is some early words from Mr Manderic I feel that the owls blood could boil over with this decision; I dont envy the baptism of fire that the new encumbent will get given the loyalty we all felt for Gary Megson. The new new man will have 1 match to prove himself and no more. This decision has to have come about by Gary Megson having have had a head to head with Mr Manderic or his financial puppet Mr Aldridge concerning the basement buys that Mr Manderic - Aldridge have subjected Gary Megson to. Gary is much like his dad = " The Tank" left back for SWFC; unfortunately it has to be said that the support he has had has been a pea shooter armament.

So wrong.

Thought you had things to do missy:D

I am multi tasking - Just watching One born Every Minute :D

Oh and having a glass of wine ! :)

Edited by missymoo73