Why don't people in Sheffield clean up after their dogs?

Why do usually responsible dog owners suddenly turn irresponsible and leave their pets turds stuck in the snow?.

I have just been for a short walk and the paths are peppered with richard the thirds left by owners and their dogs.

Step up to the plate pet owners and bag it and bin it choose what the weather conditions are.

Edited by alex3659

It's actually easier to pick up in the snow (and the poo bags keep your hands warm :) )

It's actually easier to pick up in the snow (and the poo bags keep your hands warm :) )

I agree and it’s also easier to find in the dark, so no excuses about not being able to see it.:)

I thought someone had dropped a sausage in the snow, when we attempted to fry it it didn't half smell.

It also melted in the frying pan as we tried to cook it

Impress your mates down the pub by sticking one of those big frozen craps in ya top blazer jacket.It looks like an expensive Havana Cigar.

Th German Shepherd ones make cracking paper weights.

They also keep the flies off your granny.

I thought someone had dropped a sausage in the snow, when we attempted to fry it it didn't half smell.

It also melted in the frying pan as we tried to cook it

:hihi: :hihi:

An observation i made to the kids this morning here in Aston, the snow content comprised 50% Snow, 20% Dog poo and 30% dog pee

And i'm not even joking.....

An observation i made to the kids this morning here in Aston, the snow content comprised 50% Snow, 20% Dog poo and 30% dog pee

And i'm not even joking.....

Lol ! :D.................

Alcoblog, I hear you!

Green public spaces are given over to dogs and the dog lobby is VERY strong, while the laws are very weakly enforced.

The path in Lodge Moor between Crimicar Lane and the (children's) Spider Park is riddled with faeces. Let it be known - on this stretch, I will not stand by and watch anyone putting children's health in jeapordy by allowing their dog to defacate and I walk that route quite often.

It is socially unnaceptable to loiter around grass verges with a dog, and dog owners should be conscious that people in the neighbourhood look down on people who do that. Some people don't understand that, when they stand still on the pavement while their dog routles on a grass verge - regardless of intention, people who see them basically think they are essentially fouling the neighbourhood and that they care not for anyone else around them, Bag swinging or otherwise. Are they not embarrassed?

Nobody wants dog faeces OR the residue of dog faeces anywhere near their child. I do hope they feel the embarrasment and become very conscious when pausing by grass verges or on paths. Those who leave faeces on the verge are looked down upon, and those who bag poop are less so, but are certainly still looked down upon by others. If a dog has an accident then fine, but regularly littering grass verges with poop or poop residue is disgusting, and anti social behaviour.

It is not socially acceptable and while many don't challenge them, such owners are looked down upon by those around them.