Calling all crazy people

i have a property on howard road that i'm looking to open up as a reading room/ art space/gallery/ tea room/ vintage shop(clothes and furniture) and just generally crazy people hang out.

looking for people with thier own little projects but witout the space to come on in and sell/exhibit etc or use as workshop. no real idea of how to run a tea room/coffee house so anyone who knows how to do it welcome.

all other types welcome to use it as a base too. no real strings. just want people to have a place to do stuff. i'll be working from there too.

anyone with ideas, wanting to get involed etc welcome.

Hi there. Can I use you for the launch of my new art / greetings card range?

Sounds awesome either way :)

im crazy lol can i just visit,, i can be a calming influance :)

:hihi: why not? you're welcome. still a work in progress, decor etc among other things. will take at least a month to sort out. you can come by if you free to see if you have any ideas. i work full time, though, for now- so would have to be outside of the old nine-to-five but, yeah, open to ideas.

Has there been any news on this? :)

PM sent, what a great idea :)

I know of a place like this in my mums village in Cambridgeshire, its great. Been there for years. Probably not as fun as this, but it can make a great idea.

Hi,

I am looking for a space/ unit (anything) to sell my homemade cakes and cupcakes from September. Would you be interested? Please email me on [email protected] I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Agi