Police officer admits crime.. what would you do?

I think hes talking about personal knowledge of selective police prosecutions despite overwhelmimg evidence with a possible motive.

Sort of where they chase down a crime to a point where they find one of their own is implicated in it at which point the enquiry ceases and the crooks go free to spare the police forces blushes..

Hillsboro was simply too big an issue to apply this but they gave it a go anyway by placing absolute blame on everything but the police until it was unavoidable at which time the enquiry was restricted to 3.15. to spare their blushes.

Lower down the scale presumably this happens all the time - How many years has the NOTW been paying the MET - Only now has it got too big to bottle up.

Edited by Hemibr

I wonder how many police would pull up and fine a fellow copper for using a phone while driving.

I wonder how many police would pull up and fine a fellow copper for using a phone while driving.

That is why the Police dislike speed cameras, a very low percentage of speed cameras are Freemasons.

You got caught... Stupid thing to do !!! Tek it on chin

People on here are so funny, firstly moan that police officers are always let off of offences and then moan that some police officers have criminal records!!! they are obviously not let off that much.