When was the last time you laughed and why ..

Just watched an episode of 'One foot in the grave', on the History channel. Victor Meldrew in his underpants unexpectedly trying to escape through a window then finding himself spread out on the roof of a conservatory. Hilarious.

Flying home yesterday when the pilot announces his name "Rusty Wheel"

Could have been Al T Tude.

I belly laughed last night at my cats play fighting, can watch them for hours, very funny and entertaining!

Laughed really hard at a joke on 'Vice Principals' last night.

But the joke is way too hardcore for Sheffield Forum

Edited by SkylinePhoto

When the wife scalded herself with kettle.[ Hope hippo doesnt read this she will report it to mods ]. Bye .:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Spent a couple of hours on sunday belly laughing at Lee Evans stand up 'Monsters' hilarious, my cheeks were burning i was laughing so much :) x

I just laughed out loud at a Dutchman explaining to an Iranian that the Dutch don't wear ties because they can get caught in the bicycle chain.

I was sat outside Wetherspoons in Barnsley just a couple of hours ago when the bloke sat on the next table got a phone call.

He answered " Yes love I am at the allotment digging up some taters "" I will be a couple of hours yet this ground is rock hard".

I laughed out loud and he told me to hush up.

Or words to that end that is.