When was the last time you laughed and why ..

I mean really laughed, I was just sat here really quiet with my mates watching TV. Everyone has been having odd natter while watching, apart from me who was totally in to the TV and oblivious.:suspect:

My mates started giggling and again oblivious why, I carry on watching tv. And the programme came to an end. And I start chatting away with others, but at this point they are still laughing at me.:suspect:

I start to wonder why when I follow my best mates glare to my arm.

:roll:

Oh yeh there laughing for sure , there was a huge spider on my hand :gag:eeeeeeeeeeek. (they had been watching it the whole time I was "oblivious" lol).

I screamed and flapped me arm about forgetting the wine in the bottom of the glass and covered my mates in wine. Who where then not laughing but guess what I was.lol:hihi::hihi:

Its been ages since I laughed this much, so when was the laughed time you laughed and why??

I'm having no end of laughs these days watching the Republican presidential debates

I'm having no end of laughs these days watching the Republican presidential debates

I'm happy 4 you :)

H

Its been ages since I laughed this much, so when was the laughed time you laughed and why??

Had a bit of a laugh tonight viewing other threads,some priceless posts :hihi:

had a good laugh at the exam answers featured in the sun newspaper today.

q. name 6 animals found in the arctic. a. 2 polar bears and 4 seals.

Magic mushroom laughing fits are hard to beat.

.........the thjought of my friends new kitten hiding under table and running up her husbands leg and digging its claws in his 'crown jewels'!!!!!!!

.........the thjought of my friends new kitten hiding under table and running up her husbands leg and digging its claws in his 'crown jewels'!!!!!!!

Ouch ? bet that hurt lol

Watching Peter

. Torn between :hihi:, and :shocked: at the fact that while the voice is Serafinowicz, the words are all Trump.

" Re: When was the last time you laughed and why "

1970 and I have forgotten why.

Angel1.

" Re: When was the last time you laughed and why "

1970 and I have forgotten why.

Angel1.

Just then, at that ^^^ :hihi: .

Laughed at Blair on the morning of the Brexit result when he was interviewed, his horrified little face reminded me of Balok from Star Trek.