Sign in to follow this  

Will Sheffield Wednesday get Relegated?

So, Wednesday are relegated. It hasn't been the best of days at work today, being a Wednesdayite, but what annoys me most isn't the Sheff Utd fans, its the Rotherham supporters. I can take abuse from United fans because I've been handing it out to them for the last 20 years or so, and it seems that finally, there time has come to give me a bit back. What goes around comes around. But when we were in the Premiership and contesting 2 cup finals, where were Rotherham? Thats right, they were nowhere. I didn't say a word to the Rotherham fans back then, but it seems now that they have sided with the blades against us. Jealousy. This is the only reason I can think of for their actions. The bottom line is this - Sheffield Wednesday are at the lowest point I can ever remember, but at Hillsborough on Saturday against Grimsby there were 26,000 fans. Rotherham are at the highest position they have EVER been, but still they can't fill a measly ground like Millmoor. 7,000 against Ipswich. Pathetic.

With support like we have, I can't see Wednesday being down for long, so watch your words Rotherham fans, because it won't be long until you're eating them.

well ive been proudly wearing my SWFC shirt today

ergh neow as if the pigs r goona cum bak up, there nearly at the bottom of div2

The amusing thing is I made this post for last season...and it seems that relegation is not totally out of the question for Sheffield Wednesday this season with their current form. :D

I can't believe how bad Wednesday are doing! We can't even get near the top of Div 2 FFS!

I can't believe that just 10 years ago we were one of the top clubs in England, now we are struggling in Division 2!

Why can't we win at Hillsborough? If we had a good home form, I'm sure we would be challenging in the top 3.

And you UTD fans, you may take the ****, but don't forget our ground is miles better than the pig-farm that is Bramall Lane!

And we get bigger attendances!

I've felt that the kop band should be banned from Hillsborough. No offence but I have always thought that the band could be a major distraction for the Wednesday players.

Doesn't that work the same for the opposition players?

Surely it would be an advantage to we*n**d*y as their players would be used to the racket.

They should still be banned though, on the basis that they are a major annoyance to the other 49,999,999 people in the country.