Anxious about New Years Eve

I am getting anxious about New YEARS EVE and wonder if you could give me some places to go to in Sheffield on NYE where :

A My urges would be suppressed or

B There would be no chance of a shag anyway

Its just that I last had sex NYE 2004 and things have been barren since. I feel this is a jinx and I will be stagnant for another year if I repeat the Act on NYE 2005.

comedy post of the year .... just by mentioning it mate you will be jinxed for another year of 'Pam and her 5 lovely daughters' :)

where ever you go, just dont order a taxi from mercury, im gonna have trouble covering jobs as it it,

ash...mercury depsatcher

Go down to spearmint rhino you might get to meet a lovely lady there. My mum`s working there nye and she says it`s usualy quite lively.

Originally posted by djash1000

where ever you go, just dont order a taxi from mercury, im gonna have trouble covering jobs as it it,

ash...mercury depsatcher

And just think, I was going to call and book 2 today for christmas and new years eve...

Originally posted by Dj_Shadowman

And just think, I was going to call and book 2 today for christmas and new years eve...

well if you book it, i'll look out for it on NYE if you let me know where from, might be able to to make someone happy!!

Originally posted by pedro1

Go down to spearmint rhino you might get to meet a lovely lady there. My mum`s working there nye and she says it`s usualy quite lively.

How old are you Pedro? Do they bring in the Mature Women like your Mum to cover absences over the New Year. If so I think

Spearmint Rhino NYE might be a good shout, as I find loose skin a turn off and will probably be able to resist any advances.

Originally posted by timboy

How old are you Pedro? Do they bring in the Mature Women like your Mum to cover absences over the New Year. If so I think

Spearmint Rhino NYE might be a good shout, as I find loose skin a turn off and will probably be able to resist any advances.

Do you think your (just slightly) sexist and shallow attitude may account for your year long drought?!?! And yes you are right I am 1 of those 'mature women'!

Originally posted by Internetowl

comedy post of the year .... just by mentioning it mate you will be jinxed for another year of 'Pam and her 5 lovely daughters' :)

Hey!

There's nowt wrong with visiting pam and her family now and again you know- keeps your tackle healthy from what I keep hearing from 'medical experts' LMAO :)

Originally posted by lobster_8

Do you think your (just slightly) sexist and shallow attitude may account for your year long drought?!?! And yes you are right I am 1 of those 'mature women'!

I didn't realise Spearmint Rhino had a blue rinse troupe?

I love mature women but not sure about them being starkers on stage.

Originally posted by timboy

I didn't realise Spearmint Rhino had a blue rinse troupe?

I love mature women but not sure about them being starkers on stage.

good heavens man, you have no sense of adventure!!