Description of S5 burglar

Eric I think you may be missing the sarcastic edge that the posts have, in that whenever anyone in the past on the forums have been a victim of some crime & described the culprits as anything but white then members of this forum will immediately jump down their throats accusing them of being racist & starting a race hate thread. So they are just having a bit of fun back when the culprit is White - no harm is meant

Isnt saying "skinny" being a little insensitive to those who may be not be so skinny? Saying that, an obese burgular could be quite good at robbing as his bottom would rub his trainer marks away.

Please explaine to me how this can be in anyway racist ?

I am white and I am commenting on a white :loopy: or am I missing something :confused::confused::confused:

I live opposite hotel scumbag villas aka the flats on deerlands, all male occupants have the same dress code a dog, a track suit , a can and a face mask of some sort. It's just the dress code for males in this area. So your either picking some sort of stupid racist argument to big yourself up or you have painted on eyes.

Or maybe I just remarked on the fact that if it had been any other 'colour' of person being described, this thread would have dissapeared faster than a monkeys nuts.

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that a 'stupid' racist argument (is there any other kind?) 'bigs' someone up, but yes, you are definately missing something :) .

Hello were in sheffield 5 was this? I know u say firthpark but what part can keep an ear owt for u

I live in S5 parsons cross and my neighbour and my partner's uncle's neighbour was burgled other week.

The other week I was home alone and was upstairs, when I heard some banging.

I thought someone was in my house, so I turned down tv and worked out the banging was next door. And just assumed it was my neighbour home, turns out it was not them at all.

They was burgled , they came round knocking about 6 asking if we had seen anything. I remembered the banging I heard and mentioned it.

It really freaked me out so now I have had, a steel gate fitted on back door frame.

So they can't break in, had all new window locks and 2 security camera's and a spot light thing put up.

Its a shame we have to go to such lengths because of these thieving scum bags.

Think we was lucky really because we found shovel they used to prize the neighbours patio doors open with on side of our house. They had obviously ran across my back yard to exit, they could of tried our home.

Which would not of been fun with me being disabled.

The thieving scum also dropped few ps3 games they while escaping I assume, on back garden.

They took my neighbours laptop as well as games ect, wonder if it is same people targeting same areas.

Edited by charlie9865