Dog fighting on Facebook?

Listen this dog is my dog so i suggest you get your facts right it is not in no pain and you better get the pictures off my dog off here

And there is no food being used to get the doh to pull trust me if my dog doesnt want to do it she sits down so u quietr gladly report me and they will tell you the dog is well looked after

I'm a bull breed lover had them all my life, the dog in the pic is a well looked after dog. I could train ANY dog to be aggressive. I work my dogs and know loads of people that do as well. The most aggressive dogs are the ones walked by women usually little westies etc who have no recall what so ever. SOme people want to do more with their dogs then taking it a 5min walk around the block every night.:rolleyes:

thanks our dog is well looked after i do not appreciate ppl saying we fight her and that she bad done to she that bad done to that she lives in our house with our children and get all the love and attentuon needed

True true..just glad it's not what I originally thought and glad I asked on here first or I'd of been having all sorts of nightmares tonight thinking what was happening to the poor dog!

Thanks for opening my eyes up![MY DOGS ARE NOT USED TO DOG FIGHT I HAVE 3 DOGS WHO ARE WELL TRAINED N LIVE IN OUR HOUSE AND WELL LOOKED AFTER SO I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU START SPREADING RUMOURS AND GET THE PICTURES OFF MY DOG OFF

is bull fighting and rodeo not classed as 'sports'? that term doesn't really mean anything and I think they are all pretty cruel IMO. The images you have copied links to are very different to huskys pulling sleighs as there are normally at least sic dogs to one human and sleigh which is what, on average 15-20kg of weight per dog? I don't know how much those bricks weigh but it looks a damn sight more than 20kg (which I can lift myself). Huskys always look extremely happy pulling sleighs but those dogs look like they want to collapse to me.

I am not familiar with the sport and could be totally wrong but from the info people have given here and the images posted, I personally think it is cruel. and like someone else said before, owners trying to live out their dreams in their dogs and children. we have a choice, dogs don't.[/iF MY DOG DOESNT WANT TO PULL SHE DOESNT SHE HAS THE CHOICE IM SORRY BUT YOU ARE ALL SLAGGING ME OFF I HAVE RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF IF MY DOG DOESNT WANT TO PULL SHE DOESNT SHE SITS AND MY DOG IS WELL LOOKED AFTER

either way, if the person with that dog on fb is innocent, then there is nothing to worry about is there?

People don't get accused of dog fighting and have their dogs taken away from them unless there is actual proof of dog fighting/fight equipment available.

There is nothing wrong with the op here asking for advice or more information about what is going on in those photo's, as that is being responsible in itself - turning a blind eye to possible law breaking would be wrong. No one should slate a person for questioning something they are not sure about.

I personally don't see the point in the weight pulling 'sport' with dogs.

A dogs anatomy isn't made for pulling. I'd be concerned at the problems those poor dogs will develop later in life after being made to do such things. But that's my personal opinion.

i think i know you who are and you know us and trust me our dog is not used for fighting as u well know as we was speaking the other day AND YES PEOPLE HAVE OPIONS BUT I SWEAR THEY SHOULDNTY SAY MY DOG IS USED TO FIGHT THAT IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH

It's bang out of order how op can start a thread like this you have rwally upset owner i suggest mos delete this thread the owner is very good with them dogs i have proof as they are my best mates so u need to think next time before writing evil things likethat an get the pictures off here !

It's bang out of order how op can start a thread like this you have rwally upset owner i suggest mos delete this thread the owner is very good with them dogs i have proof as they are my best mates so u need to think next time before writing evil things likethat an get the pictures off here !

thank you so much x

I really think u all need to get your facts right

Maybe thread shud be deleted?nt fair to upset an owner for nothing

couldn't agree more my friend is really upset xx

Maybe thread shud be deleted?nt fair to upset an owner for nothing

Possibly. But if it's all an innocent sport, why the owner is so cross about having pictures of their dog on here, when they've got them on FB is something I don't get.