Planning consultant needed

Anyone know of a good planning consultant, either in Sheffield or not too far away?

Try Plans and builders ltd ,they did some planning work for me and I found them to be very good

If its building plans etc. that you are needing, I can reccommend Simplicity Construction, if you call 07415138489 & ask for Jack Trow. You can tell him Tom Tyler has reccommended him if he asks. Im a joiner & work closely with simplicity on a regular basis.

DLP, Paradise Square. The only game in town if you really want what you ask for.

We'd be very pleased to offer our services! Please phone or email us info@millhousesconstruction.co.uk and we'll be pleased to arrange a (free) appointment to discuss your planning matter.

Obviously, if you engage us there will be a charge, but we will be able to discuss this with you and provide a written quotation once we know what the situation is.

PS thanks to randolph for the recommendation :)