Small black cat found s2*gone*

this cat appeared on our garden around 10-11am when i was doing garden work with the kids, it seems to have taken a shine to my daughter ( 2years old) and has decided to hang around all day, even boldly strutting around my house a couple of times during the day :hihi:, i have left it be and the cat has not left all day i thought it would get bored and go home but it has'nt left :roll:, its a very small cat with a black collar on and a bell, it is quite skinny but i dont know if thats because the cat is lost/not fed or maybe doesn't eat a lot anyway.

it is now asleep on my settee as i didnt want to lock it out incase it is lost because there are alot of staffy's/ etc around this area and its only a small cat, so it is here and wont leave :hihi:

if anyone hears of a small black cat missing please point that person in my direction im not going to let it out incase it is lost etc

but i cant keep it, unfotunately we arent here enough for a cat as we work a lot. and i dont really want to put it into a rescue as i know they are full to the brim so we will do our best to take care of it until someone claims it.

found s2 area

There is one missing in your area - http://rspcasheffield.homeip.net/cgi-bin/lostandfound.py?lostorfound=lost&species=Cat

I hope it's the one!

thanks for replying but it left yesterday, it spent a good while crying at the door so i thought maybe it was'nt lost and wanted to go home, so i opened the door and went out on the garden with it for abit, just incase it wanted the toilet but it left anyway and has'nt been back yet so hopefully its back with its rightful owner.