Sheffield Areana - anyone know if Ive got decent seats?

Hi all

Ive managed to get tickets for 1 direction in sheffield 2013 (for my daughter) - but I havent a clue where the seats are situated. Its block A/R - row 36, are these on the floor area? Ive had a look at the floor plan on the website - but theres just 2 whacking blocks listed as seating 'A'. :huh:

Thanks

Block A

Section: Rear

Row: 36

Shes on the floor and it should be slightly elevated, though with banners and such, it might not be an amazing view, but thats going by the generic stage setup.

Though if they get rid of the centre section (B) for a cat walk stage, she may still have some great seats, its hard to say without actually seeing the stage set up. As the tour was just announced for next year, the seating chart may not have been fully released to the public. So dont fret. Being on the floor is a good thing though and there will be a lot of screens and such to still see the show in full

Hi all

Ive managed to get tickets for 1 direction in sheffield 2013 (for my daughter) - but I havent a clue where the seats are situated. Its block A/R - row 36, are these on the floor area? Ive had a look at the floor plan on the website - but theres just 2 whacking blocks listed as seating 'A'. :huh:

Thanks

How did u manage that?:confused:

It took some doing, laptop ready and continuing to redial on the phone - ticket master crashed, but managed to get some after half hour of trying, I just accepted the 1st ones offered!

Thanks for the seating info

I'd be surprised if wand erection still had a career in a years time. Maybe that's why they're selling so far in advance