Need a new Bed

Hi,

I desperately need a new bed. Can anyone recommend a good bed shop in Sheffield with lots of beds on show and also recommend a bed brand, pref with a pocket sprung mattress.

Any specials would be good to.

TIA

MissyB

Depends how much money you have but Cole Brothers do quality beds, also try Atkinsons. If you don't want to pay a massive amount TJ Huges have a bed sale on at the moment.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am willing to spend up to £900 but would be pleased if I can get something on sale for less.

Where is TJ Huges? Sorry I am in Kiveton and don't know Sheffield city much.

MissyB

TJ Huges is where the House of Frazer used to be, next to Nat West Bank.

I don't know how big the selection is though.

I went in Atkinsons last week and they had some lovely beds.

Courts's on Chesterfield Road sell beds at reasonable prices, but their customer service is a nightmare :(

We ordered a suite of furniture (2 chairs and a settee) way back at August Bank Holiday last year, and we didn't actually recieve them till the Saturday before Christmas! Whereas a friend of ours ordered theirs from the exact same shop, the exact same weekend, and had had theirs AGES by the time we got ours, WTF?!

I've just ordered a new bed from Discount Beds on Alderson Road (http://www.discountbeds.co.uk/) and their prices seem to be alright - it's come to about £670 for a king size frame and pocket sprung mattress. I can't remember the brand of the mattress but I think it's called Divine, it seemed pretty comfy in the shop.

Ooops - just realised how old this thread is..! You seem to be on a mission to resurrect loads of old threads Craig7777, I just started reading the snowing one before I saw the date.. dur!

I have snared another :thumbsup:

Shame on me... must remember to pay attention to the dates in future...!

I got my bed and mattress from TJ Hughes. They deliver and I am not far from you. Also, arent there places in Drakehouse.

Natural Bed Company - 168/170 Devonshire Street. 0114-2721984