What to do about neighbours dog barking

If she's never walking it and it appears to be confined alone in one room with no attention when she's at home that is cruelty, I would report her to the RSPCA.

The RSPCA may tell you otherwise.

I KNOW a man who beats his dogs.

Ive seen him hit them the once but heard him hit them many times.

The RSPCA will do jack!!

They say because i cant see the dogs from my house then they cant authorise a visit.:loopy:

rspca are rubbish.

They`re ok harassing people like us , who some halfwit jehovah witness thing reported us to them as they could only see the cat in the house when piking through the window...cat turns out to be tagged via petlog etc....and treated very well..but useless rspca refused my offer to come and check..as for jehovahs witnesses..into a mighty big dustbin with you....:rant::gag::D

If she's never walking it and it appears to be confined alone in one room with no attention when she's at home that is cruelty, I would report her to the RSPCA.

If she's feeding the dog and giving it fresh water it's unlikely cruelty will be an issue.

thanks all for your replies, the dog walk me and my husband up at 4.30 this morning on our day off and is still at it!!!!! husband is losing his temper now and threatened to go round and i dont want that because i know what he is like!!!

we have banged on the wall, and shouted and still nothing is being done about it, so i phoned 101 and they said they will send someone round but as yet nothing....

im so tierd, fustrated and getting very miffed about this now.

How about putting a letter through the door if she refuses to speak to you and explain in the letter exactly what you are going to do if the barking doesn't stop, ie reporting to 101 !