Dancing classes for two year old

Does anyone know of anywhere in Sheffield we can take our two year old to dance classes with other toddlers? As soon as music is played there is no stopping her :)

Thanks x

I take my 19 month to a dance class at Drapers Centre in Beighton. I used to take my eldest when she was around 2 to Liz's class at Ecclesall. I prefer Liz's classes to the one I go to now, but Draper's is nearer and is just as good, just different as there's less parent interaction. Her contact details can be found here

She could go to Stepping out with Michelle. They do 2 classes for their 'Dinky Dots', on a Saturday morning in Beighton and one in Killamarsh. My girl goes and she loves it.

hype dance in the centre of town off eyre lane, my dd loves it there, plus its pay as you go rather then having to pay termly, they offer all types of dance lessons, ballet, modern, jazz etc plus general for pre-schoolers,

hth

hello

i go to ecco dance peforming art centre and they do a lovely little ballet and tap class for this age. it very Relaxed and a lot of fun you can watch through the window or you can also sit in and watched.

for more info email her @

eccodance@yahoo.co.uk

hope this has helped