Labour MP Arrested After Headbutting A Tory During Commons Bar Fight

Harman v Clegg?

Heard a bit of a thing the other day from a gay chap at work...He reckons Mr Clegg is a closet gay. He KNOWS this for sure.....:D

Skinner v Cameron

But what if it were mud wrestling?

Lynne Featherstone v Caroline Flint???

Edited by Dingus

On another recent thread I gave the example of the 80 year old Labour member who was beaten up and thrown out of the Labour Party Conference for calling Jack Straw's speech on Iraq nonsense. Not content with that they had him arrested under anti terror laws. Nice touch.

Labour politicians are a vile bunch of sad losers who can't take criticism.

You forgot to mention when Emma Nicholson was punched by her Tory colleague outside the division lobby of the House of Commons. Nice.

Quoted for truth.

Anyway, John Prescott punched a member of the public and if anything it helped Labour secure and election victory!

Yes after the mullet head had attacked him.

Not the best advert for Labour. Just a bunch of bad losers. And not the first time either and not confined to the bar. In Feb 2011 Labour MPs led by a former union rep jeered and pulled faces while a disabled Tory MP tried to make a speech in the house of commons. The MP has cerebral palsy which impairs his speech. The Labour MPs all knew that but still howled at him. Labour politicians are a national disgrace. A bunch of ignorant, vile, deadheads with no redeeming features.

Yes thank heaven's no Tory MP would make fun of how Ed Milliband speaks. Or no Tory MP would suggest that Gordon Brown was faintly autistic like George Osborne did :roll:

Blair V Brown

Adams v Paisley

Mandleson v Skinner

Imagine the pay per view potential.

Blair V Brown

Adams v Paisley

Mandleson v Skinner

Imagine the pay per view potential.

Yes thank heaven's no Tory MP would make fun of how Ed Milliband speaks. Or no Tory MP would suggest that Gordon Brown was faintly autistic like George Osborne did :roll:

Do you get charged with assault for mentioning that Miliband talks funny? I think he talks funny. Most people think he talks funny. Actually that's perhaps because he talks funny. I do believe he's mentioned it himself a few times.:loopy:

Hmm, typical MP. I have a story about a night out with someone strongly tipped to be the next leader of the labour party when we were young 'uns which involves drugs, sex, criminal damage, defrauding of public funds and serious mental health issues. And it was all centred around the bogs at Catford Dogs.

Trufax.

Do you get charged with assault for mentioning that Miliband talks funny? I think he talks funny. Most people think he talks funny. Actually that's perhaps because he talks funny. I do believe he's mentioned it himself a few times.:loopy:

I was responding to someone else's complaint about Paul Maynard MP being mocked in the HoC. Do keep up.

Edited by Mister M

I was resonding to someone else's complaint about Paul Maynard MP being mocked in the HoC. Do keep up.

There is a bit of difference between someone with cerebal palsy and some one who talks a bit funny. Go and sniff the coffee if that's the best you have.

There is a bit of difference between someone with cerebal palsy and some one who talks a bit funny. Go and sniff the coffee if that's the best you have.

All depends if they were mocking the person for their disability or not.

And what's your excuse for someone mocking someone for being old or for being a woman?