Is Totley Rise a nice area?

Currently looking at houses and have seen one near Totley Rise (Prospect Drive). Anyone know whether this is a nice area to live?

ITs a nice area....some of prospect road is very busy though -if you come from Bradway road to Woodland place, its busy. The bits that breaks off towards Prospect Drive, then its quiet.

hi totley a sound area to live , close to the peaks ta jeff

Yes its ok but it does have the highest % of senior citizens, so as long as you dont have to get on the bus when the bus pass starts, you`ll be fine!

Yes its a nice place to live I grew up there, parents still live around there, prospect road is a busy road but Prospect Drive not bad at all I would class that as Bradway though, If i had the cash i would live there myself!

Thanks

Hello- Yes it's a nice place. You could find a lot worse areas. Try visiting a few times before deciding if you can. Good luck!

Lived on Prospect road when growing up, it was brilliant, however I went there recently and found that most people are now elderly and a bit set in their ways, some of the houses looked like they could do with a lick of paint

You are well within in walking distance of the Old Mother Redcap if you move there ;)

We have a couple of customers on there and it seems a really nice area.

We rented a little terrace on Baslow Road for a year or so before buying in Woodseats. We lived by the parade of shops and it was quite a good little community imo.