Doggy Walk/ Meet ~ Anyone fancy it?

Does anyone fancy meeting up for a dog walk at all? It would be great to meet up with other dog owners & hopefully make it a regular thing:)

My pup is six & a half months old so still very bouncy & playful but I'd love to take her out walking with other dogs. She's very friendly & loves everyone & everything!

As she is still young & a little boisterous please only contact me if your dog is freindly with puppies as I don't want her to have any negative experiences:)

I mainly walk in Ecclesall Woods but also Millhouses Park & the Botanical Gardens. I also head out to the Peak District sometimes, weather permitting.

Hopefully look forward to hearing from some of you:)

Oh I'd love to find other dog owners that want to do longer Peak walks but my dog is probably too full on for your puppy :(

Oh I'd love to find other dog owners that want to do longer Peak walks but my dog is probably too full on for your puppy :(

I wouldn't be so sure about your dog being too full on for my girl...she's very full on too (excitable, bouncy & boisterous).

Is your dog friendly with puppies?

PM me if you prefer:)

She's a typical lurcher and her idea of play is conducted at 35mph with a lot of accompanying barks and snaps! She'll course other dogs to get them to chase her too, people who don't have sighthounds think she's aggressive :(

We used to organise group dog walks through the forum but they just died out. We've met up all over Sheffield and the walks were good fun (both owners and dogs behaved!!).

I would be up for starting again, especially if we went out to the peaks. Max loves puppies (the more bouncy and boisterous the better) and knows he can't catch a lurcher so won't try!!!

Someone else has just started a thread about a dog hiking group, have a look at that.

I organised a few meet ups but the first one was a good turn out, then one person came, then no one came after that so I gave up!

We used to organise group dog walks through the forum but they just died out. We've met up all over Sheffield and the walks were good fun (both owners and dogs behaved!!).

I would be up for starting again, especially if we went out to the peaks. Max loves puppies (the more bouncy and boisterous the better) and knows he can't catch a lurcher so won't try!!!

Max sounds perfect for Bess:love: Would you be interested in meeting up so they could get to know each other prior to heading out to the Peaks?

If all goes to plan we could arrange another meet & head out to the Peaks for a nice walk:)

Someone else has just started a thread about a dog hiking group, have a look at that.

I organised a few meet ups but the first one was a good turn out, then one person came, then no one came after that so I gave up!

Thanks VWKittie, just taking a look at the thread now!

BTW it doesn't have to be a really big group meet even if some of you fancy meeting up for a stroll & a bit of playtime for the dogs that's fine with me:)

I am happy to meet up but only available at weekends but not saturday mornings as that's when I get to laugh at Max trying to be an agility dog (he is a Dogue De Bordeaux so about as agile as a truck!!)

Hi,

I have an 18 month old whippet cross who loves to run. I walk around Graves Park daily but we like to get out further afield at the weekend (we've been out to Ford today - beautiful). I'd love to meet up with anyone looking to let their dog have a run, especially now the light evenings are on the way...