Did You Live On The Manor Estate In The 50s And 60s?

Other names I remember from Desmond are:

Barry Moore (lived on thr corner of Desmond/Ravencarr

Fairest (Steve and the twin sisters)

The Birkhills, Colin Smith, the Everitts, Galeys on the corner , opposite them the kingswoods, next the Headfords, then the Halfpennys. Further down there was the big guy on the corer house who used to drive an old Zepher I think with a V8 engine in..

I'll keep thinking of others..

I must have walked by your house enroute to school.Perhaps you knew Fletch who also lived at the top.I didnt know him ...at least I don't think I did.

My mum lived at 397 Queen Marry Road ... a big Irish family called the Pakenham's

Other names I remember from Desmond are:

Barry Moore (lived on thr corner of Desmond/Ravencarr

Fairest (Steve and the twin sisters)

The Birkhills, Colin Smith, the Everitts, Galeys on the corner , opposite them the kingswoods, next the Headfords, then the Halfpennys. Further down there was the big guy on the corer house who used to drive an old Zepher I think with a V8 engine in..

I'll keep thinking of others..

Hi I,ve replied to your pm.Not sure if you have received it as I had no confirmation from computer.Please let me know if you got it!Thanks.

Hi I,ve replied to your pm.Not sure if you have received it as I had no confirmation from computer.Please let me know if you got it!Thanks.

i dont know any of those names i lived on queen mary rd bottom of basseldine went to standhouse and prince edwards

i dont know any of those names i lived on queen mary rd bottom of basseldine went to standhouse and prince edwards

remember when you tried to fly.

babsy who tried to fly
you did ,when you were at standhouse ended up covered in grazes.Iremember it well.

I bet that was one of my scams to get to the clinic at prince edwards worth it i used to take two hours .Another one was rubbing egg shells into our skin off to the clinic with our leg infections lovely afternoon off school ha

I bet that was one of my scams to get to the clinic at prince edwards worth it i used to take two hours .Another one was rubbing egg shells into our skin off to the clinic with our leg infections lovely afternoon off school ha
THAT WERE NAUGHTY,wish I'd thought of that to get away from horrible mr Haigh.

I hated mr haige he used to pull me to the front of class with my nose it hurt.One day he gave me the cane and my hand swelled up my mum walked into class and told him off.When i got home she hit me for distrupting class.I never told her again when i got into trouble

you did ,when you were at standhouse ended up covered in grazes.Iremember it well.

Hi babsy,

How and where did Janet try to fly?