Anyone know any micro breweries in sheffield?

looking to do business with a small brewery. the more local the better. tried googling but can't find many. most of the 'micro' ones are too big. anyone know any?

There was crown breweries at the hillsborough hotel but not sure if they are still going

Can you be more specific about volume or beer you are after? I will ask my husband if he can ask on the brewing forum. My husband brews from scratch as a hobby but he's on a brewing forum so could ask around for you if he knows what you are after.

Visited Bradfield Brewery last Monday. Came out 52 quid poorer. Tried their Farmers Bitter at the Ranmoor Inn. Good stuff.

think theres a micro brewery on percy st neepsend well there used to be a couple of years ago if still there

have you looked at drone valley brewery in Dronfield its a community co-op with all profits back to local community, oh and the beers to bad.  They open the brewery shop at weekends and you can pop in for a pint its in unstone

Hope you mean not too bad Micky!

Edited by smithy266

Lol - seeing as the OP was made nearly 7 years ago I'd hope they've got their ale by now.