Castle market- going or gone!

Not another thread on the castle market? There have been at least two on the Discussions page. Cuttsie fending off pretty well everyone else. He'd like it to stay. Anyone else who's been there would rather see the wreckers ball go to work so that the much more historic Castle ruins can be featured. Oh, no. Those comments will get him going again. :help:

You can please all of the people some of the time.

You can please some of the people all of the time.

But a pencil must be lead....:huh:

Not another thread on the castle market? There have been at least two on the Discussions page. Cuttsie fending off pretty well everyone else. He'd like it to stay. Anyone else who's been there would rather see the wreckers ball go to work so that the much more historic Castle ruins can be featured. Oh, no. Those comments will get him going again. :help:

Don,t flatter your self Roger all I am interested in are people who actualy use and work in the Market .

As I have stated many times on the shut down thread the people who shop there are more often than not on line.

The problem with the city centre is the ridiculous one way systems. On returning for my annual visit to Sheffield I can get lost and unable to find my way out of so many areas. Leopold Street – you can disappear. Never to be seen again. West Street you can disappear up your own….. The Peace Gardens / Town hall area. Queens Road and Manor Top. All a maze of no entry.

I never go into the city centre with the car but have mastered Manor Top now thanks to staying on Prince of Wales Road and not liking the new Cutlers bridge etc by-pass.

The first time I went up to Manor top,I couldn't find out how to turn right down City Road or Eastern Bank.I got to well beyond Gleadless and then turned round by turning left. I have since seen that you go left down Mansfield Road and turn right and turn round that way!

Did anyone see the Castle Market on 'Prisoners Wives' this week? Didn't look too good on the tv! Be giving Sheffield a bad name!

Did anyone see the Castle Market on 'Prisoners Wives' this week? Didn't look too good on the tv! Be giving Sheffield a bad name!

What was wrong with it!