Compensation for damage caused by potholes

Doley Muppet I'm not a hero yeah . I serve in the armed forces having toured Iraq and also Afghanistan . The roads here are attrocious speed . If your want to carry paying your taxes and the roads not being repaired well more fool you . So combined you pay road tax and council tax when your suspension fails

Dole Muppet no tel you what come to Afghanistan with me in two weeks when I'm posted back their and ill show you who's not a dole Muppet

Where do you serve? I still stand by my original statement unless you prove otherwise. Only a fool would think ripping off the system more would help improve the system. I don't believe anyone who wishes to proclaim themselves a hero would willingly encourage others to rip off the system he is fighting for.

The roads in Sheffield are a little bumpy. Surely someone who has served in Iraq and Afghanistan can appreciate that the roads in Sheffield aren't that bad in comparison. Frankly, if you did serve, there's no wonder our armed forces are struggling lately if you can't negotiate a few pot holes and speed bumps without wrecking your car. They haven't been letting you loose on a tank have they?

Doley Muppet I'm not a hero yeah . I serve in the armed forces having toured Iraq and also Afghanistan . The roads here are attrocious speed . If your want to carry paying your taxes and the roads not being repaired well more fool you . So combined you pay road tax and council tax when your suspension fails

Dole Muppet no tel you what come to Afghanistan with me in two weeks when I'm posted back their and ill show you who's not a dole Muppet

its certain the army has'nt taught you how to make sense.

do you not understand anything you claim you will lose again anyway,

as said the goverment and councils may pay out some cash to you but they will only take it back in taxes etc so your not gaining anything at all.

how is your car getting that damaged from all these potholes if your in afghanistan and iraq ???

Where do you serve? I still stand by my original statement unless you prove otherwise. Only a fool would think ripping off the system more would help improve the system. I don't believe anyone who wishes to proclaim themselves a hero would willingly encourage others to rip off the system he is fighting for.

The roads in Sheffield are a little bumpy. Surely someone who has served in Iraq and Afghanistan can appreciate that the roads in Sheffield aren't that bad in comparison. Frankly, if you did serve, there's no wonder our armed forces are struggling lately if you can't negotiate a few pot holes and speed bumps without wrecking your car. They haven't been letting you loose on a tank have they?[/QUOT

maybe thats what he is used to driving hence why he does'nt go around the potholes and just drives straight through them :hihi:

I bet upur one these do gooders that oppose what we do to save your . I still serve and going back in two weeks . And i drive a mastiff armoured carrier which goes into front line daily I've seen friends blown up in front of so don't appreciate your sarky comments . And our armed forces struugle to protect you ill tel you what you come on front line and watch what happens and ser long you laugh for after .

Have you ever heard of leave for r and r .

i love all this crap your coming out with about protecting us and our country yet all you want to do when you get back to it after 'protecting' it is rape it for every penny you can get. :roll:

i have'nt once said anything bad about the work you do or said anything about that at all, i have alot of respect for our soldiers that are risking their lives daily.

but your something else

and tbh m8 i cant really undertsand what you are putting on here

Edited by 140609

Have you ever heard of leave for r and r .

I also know a Bull****ter when i read one.:o

Looking at you're posts on other threads it seems you have an impressive CV as well as the army. Driver for National Express a few weeks ago, Worked at a Honda Garage, Helicopter pilot (seriously) and commuting to Burngreave everyday.

I think anyone impersonating a soldier for sympathy are the lowest.

Looking at you're posts on other threads it seems you have an impressive CV as well as the army. Driver for National Express a few weeks ago, Worked at a Honda Garage, Helicopter pilot (seriously) and commuting to Burngreave everyday.

I think anyone impersonating a soldier for sympathy are the lowest.

:hihi: i didnt even think to check his posts, that is brilliant what an absolute tool,

thank you for finding that info

that has made my night