Make Bradford British - the British Citizenship test

I got 11..i'll get me coat, (but where will I go?!!)

I enjoyed it, but there a bit too much on Rashid.

Also he can travel when he is praying, even if driving!

Also that woman with the headscarf seems off her head a little.

I thought it was alright, be good to see the follow up next week.

Brafnad is already in Engerlund numpties

did not read op . too long

I got 16 which is also a fail. However, if I needed to pass the test, I'm sure I'd practise before taking the official version. ;) After all, the link supplies the correct answers after its been completed. I agree that much of it is pointless.

I'll be watching this programme when I get an opportunity, I'm interested as I think being British means so many different things to different people.

What would you study though?(unless it is like the Driving Test where you can learn all the questions and answers) Some, if not up to half of the questions are pointless, and extremely random... .

Many of the questions are completely devoid of any relevance to 'everyday' living in Britain. For example, one of the question was on the lines of "What percentage of the UK population lives in Scotland?'

If the possible answers were 1%, 10%, 50%, 90%, then there might be some 'general knowledge' factor or aspect that I would expect most people here to answer correctly (and including people moving to the country). However, the possible answers were 4%,8%,11%,13%s. What possible reason (unless I was working for the ONS or involved in population studies), would I know the preciseness of this answer? And of what relevance does it have anyway? (based on the closeness of the answers)

I can't remember what I opted for first time around, it was 8 or 11, and even knowing the answer, I feel no more British :hihi:

(btw, did you get that right? ;))

Edited by *_ash_*
added a question...

To point out what I was saying, see if you can answer this Tess.

One of the questions is about the percentage of Muslims in the UK. So let's try it another way.

You could try Pakistan.

See if you can answer this question...

What percentage of Pakistan inhabitants are Muslim?

1%, 10%, 20%, 90%

-

Alternatively, if I want you to have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the question correct (...or worded differently: "we don't want you here!":hihi:)...

What percentage of Pakistan are Muslim?

90%, 91%, 94%, 95%

(figures are not accurate - just used for a point :))

Edited by *_ash_*

What would you study though?(unless it is like the Driving Test where you can learn all the questions and answers) Some, if not up to half of the questions are pointless, and extremely random... .

Real life applicants get a manual to study before they sit the test, not sure if it's translated into their own language. Agree about the questions, most don't seem to have anything to do with everyday life and helping people to fit in. I got 11% off the top of my head. :suspect:

Watched it, bit slow, not sure about the editing which seems to be trying to make it obvious who's going to be making all the concessions. This could change as the series goes along.

I've now watched episode 1. I'll probably continue watching but it's held no surprises for me so far.

On the same boat as me Tess :hihi:

Same here :|

I'm jumping on the first banana boat back home, wherever that is :huh:

Same here :|

I'm jumping on the first banana boat back home, wherever that is :huh:

Wherever it is AJ there will be a hell of a lot less of 'Them' than 'Us' ... book the tickets.

Wherever it is AJ there will be a hell of a lot less of 'Them' than 'Us' ... book the tickets.

:hihi::hihi: