Can wednesday turn it round?

Explain to me why those stats are selective, since the thread was posted that is the amout of games played by each club and the points dropped.

As I said, selective stats.

well i will speak out what i think as iam not afraid to say so when we are underdogs, but yes we will turn it around. its easy to say when your on top but learn to swallow if it all goes wrong.

well i will speak out what i think as iam not afraid to say so when we are underdogs, but yes we will turn it around. its easy to say when your on top but learn to swallow if it all goes wrong.

Totally un selective stats.

Since the OP made the statement that he coulsn't see United dropping 12 more points than Wednesday, United have played 4, Wednesday 3. United have dropped 9 points, Wednesday 2. United have dropped 7 more points than Wednesday since to OP.

Nothing has been selected from those stats, they are totally inclusive of the whole picture since to OP.

Since the OP made the statement that he coulsn't see United dropping 12 more points than Wednesday, United have played 4, Wednesday 3. United have dropped 9 points, Wednesday 2. United have dropped 7 more points than Wednesday since to OP.

Nothing has been selected from those stats, they are totally inclusive of the whole picture since to OP.

And at this rate, it looks like agent Wilson is turning into the Captain of the Costa Concordia.. The Owls will sail past the Blade's before the end of March no worries :D

Wednesday could possibly catch and pass Charlton, but that doesn't say I expect Wednesday to get in the top 2 or 3, I just expect Charlton to do a whoopsy.

Wednesday might scrape the top 6 at the end of the season ......

Whoopsy part 1 achieved. :thumbsup:

Edited by Hotmale 1954

We can all do selective stats.

But there's no point.

If you want a selective stat.... United have dropped 37 points this season, compared to the Owls 41 points dropped.

But FS is replying to the thread that United will not drop 12 points more than Wednesday in the last 16 games,not to how many points has been dropped all season,thats off topic.

I said before United went on this bad spell that we have a little chance of catching them, but after seeing them drop points against teams you thought they wouldn't, you realise that we have a massive chance of catching them. I expected United to pick up at least 4 points.

United have a tough next 3 games, whilst Wednesday probably have a decent enough et of games in the next 3.

Wednesday could possibly catch and pass Charlton, but that doesn't say I expect Wednesday to get in the top 2 or 3, I just expect Charlton to do a gigantic whoopsy.

Wednesday might scrape the top 6 at the end of the season ......

Whoopsy part 2 achieved. :thumbsup:

Oh, and Wednesday might just scrape the top 2 come the end of the season.

Stranger things have happened.

The answer is no.. there rubbish.

It's nice that minors are allowed to post on the forum. Same level of argument that I was capable of when I was a junior - well done.

IS there anyone who still believes Wednesday can catch the Blades?

Looking at it realistically I can't see United dropping 12 more points than Wednesday in the 16 games they have left.

Well as it stands United have dropped 11 more points than Wednesday since the OP.