Ched wants a new contract

he'e way to good for the blades in all honesty could move to a bigger club heard Ipswich were looking at him.

No player is worth much when they miss penalties, yes I know some supposed great players have missed them but by doing so proves they're not all that great.

A Wednesday player against Blackpool had only the keeper to beat who was lying on the ground, and what did the clown do, kicked the ball at the keeper. I wouldn't pay them in washers, even rusty ones.

He hasn't really cut it at championship level has he ?

Edited by OnionGravy

He hasn't really cut it at championship level has he ?

Why the omission gravy?

That was then and this is now.

Different set up etc.

Why the omission gravy?

That was then and this is now.

Different set up etc.

As i said on my other post, in my opinion he's found his level if he was any good at championship level he would have scored 20 odd in that league aswell.

United will not offer Evans another contract unless he is prepared to take a 50% pay cut which we all no wont happen.He is using the age old trick of using a purple patch as a barganing tool.

United will not offer Evans another contract unless he is prepared to take a 50% pay cut which we all no wont happen.He is using the age old trick of using a purple patch as a barganing tool.

It could be.

However he has struggled these past few years with form, injuries etc.

Chris Coleman was there to watch him on Saturday so he's doing something right.

Why unsettle that?

If the board have any sense they will offer that. He is on a prem contract at the minute, if he had done anything in the championship then maybe he'd stand a chance of getting close to 20k, at the moment though not a chance. I guess you'll find out soon enough how much he wants to stay

No player is worth much when they miss penalties, yes I know some supposed great players have missed them but by doing so proves they're not all that great.

A Wednesday player against Blackpool had only the keeper to beat who was lying on the ground, and what did the clown do, kicked the ball at the keeper. I wouldn't pay them in washers, even rusty ones.

I can't believe I've just read that! So by your reckoning messi,ronaldo,kaka,rooney are not great players infact no has ever been a great player because they have all missed them! And to top it of there not worth much haha