Fuel prices MEGATHREAD

As a frequent flyer, airlines seems charge more fuel tax than on fuel for car....

there starting to take the **** now just boycott depo like they did years ago for aslong as it takes for then to reduce there prices

did anyone get there £10 free fuel today at stations across sheff that hallam fm was giveing away

the beers up..and the pubs are full...the fuel is up and the roads are full....the food is up and the shops are full......life is great....

there starting to take the **** now just boycott depo like they did years ago for aslong as it takes for then to reduce there prices

because it wont work, fuel is in high demand around the world, someone else would happily buy it for the same price, basic supply and demand economics.

it drives us nuts, if i had loads of people behind me i would block it off myself but most people r to lazy to lift a finger, we need to stick together and block it off but people wont

The only way you can force change is to stop buying the petrol.

As we all know, thats simply impossible.

They have us by the private areas, we have no choice. Its laughable listening to Labour lambasting the current government about petrol prices, when they were the worst for upping the petrol costs

The problem with your suggestion is that most people want better public services, but they also want to pay less tax. If the government listened to OUR requests how could they achieve this impossible aim?

Easy

Cut foregn aid

Cut benefits to £8k per annum

Theres a start

His point is that he is paying for a service he isn't getting - ie paying for a day of childcare when his child(ren) are at home with him.

Maybe he gets paid on his bank holiday when he's not working so why shouldn't the childminder?

Easy

Cut foregn aid

Cut benefits to £8k per annum

Theres a start

Foreign aid is tiny proportion of governmental spending.

Foreign aid is tiny proportion of governmental spending.

As the saying goes "we are all in this together"

There comes a time when the pain needs to be shared out more equally, you cannot keep hitting the workers with ever more indirect taxes. This tax is a tax that cannot be avoided, unless of course you are a worker that happens to live on the end of a bus route or you work within walking distance of work/home.

I think its time for the chancellor to look elsewhere other than getting ever more money out of the motorist who goes to and from work.

As the saying goes "we are all in this together"

There comes a time when the pain needs to be shared out more equally, you cannot keep hitting the workers with ever more indirect taxes. This tax is a tax that cannot be avoided, unless of course you are a worker that happens to live on the end of a bus route or you work within walking distance of work/home.

I think its time for the chancellor to look elsewhere other than getting ever more money out of the motorist who goes to and from work.

Has the tax on petrol and diesel gone up recently?